Status: updating slowly but surely :) of course, depends on the comments i receive!

Behind Closed Doors

Chapter 4

I got introduced to Seth and Leah Clearwater on the next day. Leah’s very nice, and I’m thankful for not being the only girl in the group. Seth has his hormones up high pretty much the same as the other guys, but thank god he isn’t walking around shirtless like those others. It’s sickening, seeing bare skin again and again. And they informed me that they’re planning for a bonfire tonight. “It’s a tradition,” Leah had said, excitement gleaming in her eyes, “We usually eat marshmallows, sing crappy songs, and even tell ghost stories,” She chuckled, shaking her head to her memories, “It may sound lame, but with these guys, everything brightens up.”

“So everyone would be there, right?” I smiled at her, leaning against her doorframe. I am currently at the Clearwaters’ house alongside Quil and Embry, who were determined to introduce me to the ‘rest of the gang’, since Paul and Jared isn’t available, we go to Seth and Leah instead.
“Oh yeah, totally,” she continued preparing lunch for us, “and you know what will be absolutely cool?” Leah squealed, “that I don’t have to be the only girl anymore!”. Seth walked in to the kitchen to grab an orange soda when she’s hugging me and rolled his eyes, “Girls”, he muttered.

***

“Jacooooob!” I shouted, getting his attention from talking to Jared. He grinned and hugged me when I jumped on him, spinning me in little
circles. “Miss me, bestie?”

“Damn yeah I did!”, he let me down, fixing his hair, “hey Jared! This is Alana, the girl I’ve told you about, Alana, this is Jared,”

Jared waved shyly, “Hey, Quil and Embry called you ‘Lana’. You must’ve been bored to death with all the introductions huh?”

“Pretty much,” I laughed, to Jacob I said, “Hey where are you going?”.

Jacob kept walking towards the woods, where apparently Paul and Sam had entered the scene, their position far ahead from us. We’re located near the cliff, like on the previous day and Jacob’s heading towards the area nearer to the woods. He mouthed a ‘Gotta talk’ and raised a finger up near his watch, telling me it’ll take just one minute.

Jared laughed, which startled me, “What’s up with you?”

“You look like an almost-divorced housewife,” He said in between laughs.

I made a mock surprised face, “Making fun of the newbie huh? Well I’ll show youuu!” I aimed for his waist, tickling him. It’s a good thing these guys actually wear clothes now, it would be awkward tickling his bare
waist -_-

Seth, Leah, Quil, Emily and Embry joined the laughter we caused; they’re circling the bonfire. “Met your match, Jared?” Quil’s head shot up, shaking his head laughing at Jared trying to get me off his body, screaming.

“Nope! Miss Andrews had not seen what awesomeness is –ow, LANA! That’s the sensitive part!”

I giggled, and decided to torture him more, “Oh you mean this part??? Tickle time!!!”

“I’m going to get you! Promise you that!”

Paul’s POV

“I really couldn’t picture my life without Emily,” Sam sighed, leading us to the clearance, the cliff is slowly coming into view. “She’s just… the most precious thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life.”

I chuckled, “Living the imprinting life huh? Just so you know, that kind of lifestyle is not one for me.” I said full of myself. I was born to live with numerous girls, not stuck with one for the rest of my life.

“You sure about that?” Sam gave me a slight glance, waving to Embry who just spotted us.

“Of course,” I nodded, why wouldn’t I be so sure? Sam looked at me with a knowing glance, which made me scoff, “Okay, give me a girl to be impressed with then,”

Sam muttered a, “We’ll see, we’ll see,”

“Hey!” Jacob approached us, “Paul, I need to talk to you,” he gave a Sam a look that indicates he wants privacy and Sam backed off, walking to Leah and Emily, who just arrived.

“What’s up? Don’t take too long because I’m up for some serious steaks and marshmallows,” I clapped my hands, licking my lips. Mmm, Marshmallows

He laughed softly, then his face turned serious, “Hey, so there’s this girl over there, name’s Alana but Quil and Embry decided to name her Lana as a nickname. And um, she’s new here and she’s already become my best friend. She’s a really nice girl, Paul.”

I cocked my head to the side, “And what’s your point of telling me this, Jake?”

“I’m just saying that if you mess with her or anything, it will be your ass,”

“Jake, Jake, Jake,” I laughed, patting him on the back, “You know I won’t go for a ‘nice’ girl, and it’s your fault that suddenly I took interest at this ‘Lana’ girl. Come on, introduce us,” I pushed him to lead the way.

Jacob rolled his eyes, “This is a terrible, terrible idea. Hey Lana!” he called to her, “There’s someone I want you to meet,”.

I smirked; looking at her backside I could imagine her front is even more awesome-looking. Nice job Jake for getting a hot ass! I cleared my throat, preparing for a drool-worthy welcoming. I’m definitely going to get this girl on her knees.

But that’s before she turned around, flashing a smile at Jacob. The smirk I’ve got on my face vanished and I started gaping and shaking. My body’s shaking even worse when she got her attention on me, giving me a sincere smile as well. My eyes bulged, my mouth dried, and I’m sweating. I’ve lost my ability to speak, so I just stood there looking at her, like an idiot.

But is it wrong to admire the most beautiful thing in the who world?

Her smile turned into a frown, “Hey, are you okay?”. Jacob studied me as well, giving me a ‘what the hell?’ look.

“I…I…,” I stuttered, I could feel pain inside my chest, causing numbness, “I’m okay, I think?” What’s happening to me?, “I think I caught a cold or some –something, catch you later,” I walked away, shivering.

Catch you later? Catch you later??? That’s all you can say?????

I groaned when I approached Paul who’s talking to Emily, “S-Sam,” I stated simply, catching his attention.

“Paul? What’s gotten into you?” Sam’s eyes are worried as he held a finger to Emily, asking her to wait for a minute, “Are you okay, man?”

I closed my eyes, trying to block the pain away, “I –I can’t take it, I think I’m going to morph, what’s happening? Last thing I know Jacob’s introducing me to Alana and…” I moaned, I’ve got a sudden headache.

I expect him to panic, maybe it’s one of the wolf symptoms we’ll experience at some point. To my surprise, Sam exhaled and smirked, “Then there’s nothing to worry about. Congratulations.”

“On what?” I huffed angrily, what is it to congratulate? My body hurts badly.

“You’ll know. But for now, Paul… Run

I nodded, and ran as fast as I could into the woods. I’ve got a feeling id I stayed there any longer, I will morph in front of everyone, even Alana, who I assume doesn’t know a thing about us. Once I think I’m far enough, I groaned and before I know it, I’m already in my wolf form.

All I want to do now is scream as hard as I can, letting the pain out from my body. Instead, I try to calm myself down, lying on the ground, panting. After a few minutes, the numbness and pain slowly got away. But I stood slowly in shock when a strange new feeling got into my body. It’s warm and nice, and I like it. Still, my head is spinning, looking for answers I know I should find out myself.

I blinked, realization downing into me. Alana. She caused this, so this has something to do with her, right? What would it possibly be? I know she looked gorgeous, perfect, amazing and… all the things. But there’s no way that- Wait. Oh no. It might be just that.

I groaned, this is just fantastic.

I imprinted on Alana Andrews. Just right after Jake warned me not to mess with her.

And instead of me getting her weak on her knees, she’s the one doing that to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boring boring boring, definitely not my best work :s And it's short!!! GAH!!!

But! It does have an important message :p

Won't be expecting a lot of comments then!

Hershey Kisses, A <3

Comments Required: 3