Status: IT"S DONE

Fatality: The Final Race

Best Reward And Up All Nights

"Great race Autumn." The fatality prep--insuring I was racing in Fatality.

I kissed her--but there was something different this time. She grabbed my hand and led me to our room. She kissed me--deeper, harder than ever before. Her eyes shown--dancing in the dark--showing me what she wanted. but. Were we ready? I wanted her to be mine--completely, but was it--could I--She pulled me close to her and tugged at my shirt.

"Can I help you?"

"Make it go away."

I shook my head and she pushed me to the bed. I didn't fight her. I pulled off her shirt revealing her soft, fragile, pale skin.

"James--are you sure?"

She smiled and nodded. My smile grew and I started playing with her jeans--slowly pulling them off of her. She had her hands buried in my hair, her bra ended up on the ground followed by my shirt--I still loved that my pants stayed on longer than hers. Her lips barely left mine--long enough for me to actually look at her eyes--they were darker--a midnight blue with sparkeling diamonds that hid her nervousness--scaredness... I kissed her neck softly--moving my lips from her neck down her chest and back up to meet hers. I felt her fingertips tracing my back--playing with my bra and as I moved she pulled it off. I kissed her chest moving my hands up and down her--tracing every curve she had. My hand moved over her hips and down to the inside of her thigh--every little move I made--especially around her hips made her moan..softly--barely against my lips.

"Jamie. Are...are you sure?" I had to make sure that she wouldn't regret this.

"Yes."

I smiled and gently pressed my lips against hers. This was it--what we'd both waited for. I kissed her and again looked into her eyes--a silent question. She smiled and I pushed one finger gently into her. she moaned softly--closing her eyes and barely tilting her head back. Her nails dug into my shoulder blades, dragging down my back. I slowly started moving my hand--watching her. Nothing mattered now..only her. I lay by her and kissed her.

"Just tell me what you want baby." She looked stunned and leaned up where she could whisper in my ear.

"You." My hand moved faster--and through gasps for breath and small moans I could see her smiling. I pushed another finger deep inside her, as she buried her hand in my hair and softly moaned my name. I pushed deeper and moved my hand faster. Her moans grew louder--as her nails dug deeper in my shoulders--mine grew with them. I pushed in deeper--making her small, soft moans grow to louder, more breathy screams. I pushed her up the bed--her screaming my name was the reason I didn't consider stopping. Her hands moved across my shoulders and down my chest "Autumn....Oh...Oh God Autumn...." I bit her chest flicking my tongue over her nipple--sucking lightly--making her screams grow. I started biting up and down her stomach and over her ribs. My teeth dug into her hips and her hands grabbed my hair. I looked up at her making sure she was okay--making sure...SHE wanted it. She nodded but her eyes mixed between fear, lust, and excitment. My tongue rolled gently over her and I felt her body tense as she moaned. My nails dug into her hips as her fingertips buried deeper in my hair. One more look at her..she nodded. My tongue pushed deep inside her--she tasted absolutely amazing, better than I had expected. I flicked my tongue fast and hard against her making her scream louder. She arched her back as I pushed deeper inside her. She grabbed the sheets. I kissed up her stomach, her neck, and soon her lips.

"You taste absolutely amazing."

She tried to smile, catching her breath. I wrapped her in my arms. "Breathe baby."

She smiled and held me close.

"God I love you Jamie."

"I love you too Autumn." I had a huge smile on my face--and I was pretty sure--I wasn't getting rid of it--not for a while.