Status: ahhhh screw it. I'll get around to updating this sometime soon.

She's Searching for No One But Herself

It's Just Like Him

"GET OUT! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW!" her father screeched, yanking her around by her soft red hair. Her father swiftly opened the front door to their apartment and shoved her out of the door. Clara stood in the hallway silently with an blank expression on her pale face. She brushed off her shirt slowly and began to walk down the stairs. Her legs made cracking sounds as she took each step slowly, her legs finally getting some excersise. When she reached the downstirs exit, a soft smile flashed across her pink lips and she ripped open the glass door.

It was a relatively quiet day at the beach, with only small children and parents walking around on the shore. Her eyes flitted over to the local ice cream parlor and she skipped over to the counter quickly, her flats barely making a sound. "Hey Tommy!" she chirped. An older man turned from the pouting little boy to grin at her. "Clara!" he boomed. Tommy was quite tall, with a perfectly rounded belly and several pin up girl tattoos he got in his "rebel years". He was in his late thirties, but had the spirit of a boy half his age. He chuckled at her charming smile and started making her special ice cream that he only made for her. "So what was it this time?" he questioned ina knowing tone. "I didn't clean up my mess in the kitchen fast enough." she sighed. Tommy nodded his head solemnly and handed her the ice cream cone with four different kinds of melting ice cream. She grinned again and thanked him. "You take care now, ya hear?!" he yelled to her as she crossed the street over to the shore. "I will, Tommy!"
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chappy! Comment?
Sorry I had to cut this short....My mother is yelling at me for not doing school. XP