Status: ahhhh screw it. I'll get around to updating this sometime soon.

She's Searching for No One But Herself

He Says He's Got Nothing Left to Live For

She had that adorable smile on her face again. The look in her eyes...it was unlike anything Damien had ever seen before. It was of utter happiness and sheer pleasure of being in the rain. He watched from the dock as she bought ice cream from his uncle, Tommy. Her shorts were a little wrinkled from sitting down, and her grey t-shirt had begun to get damp from the sprinkling of rain. He huffed and wiped off droplets of rain from his arms. He had never been one for cool or rainy weather, but seeing her so happy in the drab weather made him want to like it. He snapped out of his thoughts and frantically looked around for her again. He smiled crookedly once he found her again in the sand, eating her strange ice cream and smiling into nothingness. He cleared his throat and finally got up the nerve to walk over to her. With every step, he went through a different way to greet her. He hadn't realized that he was standing next to her and had said something remotely rude to her. His eyes widened and he mentally smacked himself for being so mean.

Her beautiful soft green eyes had opened when he said something to her, and he smiled upon seeing her stunning orbs. Now that he was so close to her, he noticed the light sprinkling of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her phone was playing a sad melody and her eyes held a bit of surprise, but a lot of wonder. He almost blushed as she gawked at him for a moment. She shook her head quickly and smiled up at him. His heart began sprinting about in his chest as she greeted him.

"I don't remember her ever saying that. It's so nice out here!" she giggled. Damien felt he should be a puddle of flesh and love right about then. "I'm Clara." she stated sweetly. The wheels in his head began turning and he stumbled on his words a bit. "I-I'm Da-Damien." he cursed himself for being so nervous around this one girl. Any other girl and SHE would be a puddle by now, but Clara....ahhh Clara. Her name made him feel fuzzy inside. He decided he's have to beat himself silly once he got back to his house after this embarrassing conversation.

Clara hopped up in front of him and he chuckled darkly when he saw her frown up at him. He as almost a foot taller than the gorgeous girl. The only advantage he had.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my one subscriber: I love you. ^_^
And to anyone who is reading this....thanks. :]