Status: ahhhh screw it. I'll get around to updating this sometime soon.

She's Searching for No One But Herself

You Can Make It Out

Clara hoped that what she was seeing was a dream.

She stood in a dark corner in a ballroom surrounded by guests dressed in black suits and flowing dresses. The sweet music playing came to an end and the audience bowed and curtsied to their partner.The crowd was smiling and clapping for the band, but Clara could only see their eyes and mouths due to the extravagant masquerade masks upon their faces.

The patrons began to talk quietly, but moved toward the walls as a beautiful couple made their way to the center of the dance floor. The man was tall and had a gorgeous grin on his face, while the woman was much smaller, but wore the same happy face. The woman's auburn hair cascaded down her back in soft waves and had tiny diamond clips throughout it. Her mask was an incredible white satin half-mask with pearls and diamonds all over it. Clara couldn't help but to admire how beautiful she was. She turned her attention to the man that was now leading the woman in a slow waltz.

He took her breath away...It was Damien. She could tell from his soft dirty blonde hair and the glowing honey eyes from behind his simple black mask. He held the woman closer to him and whispered something into her ear that made a blush form across her cheeks and chest. He rubbed her back through the amazing white and silver silk dress with sparkly details on the bodice. Clara wanted to keep the picture of him smiling in her mind for ever.

The giant grandfathers clock began to chime, telling the guests that it was nearing midnight, so they counted down with it.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....LONG LIVE THE ROYAL FAMILY!" the crowd yelled while throwing their masks in the air. The couple in the middle of the dance floor slowly took off their masks and smiled sweetly at each other. Clara gasped as the woman turned a little bit and showed her face. It was Clara. The other Clara and Damien shared a loving kiss and the current Clara stood there, eyes wide open at the ballroom-goers.

Who were they? Why was she seeing this? She suddenly felt a strange pull coming from her abdomen as was yanked backwards, away from the ballroom into darkness.

"I'm sorry you saw that, Clara. That was supposed to come later on." she heard Damien whisper to her as she roused from her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open and set upon Damien sitting at the edge of a red and black bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Clara's dress: http://image.dhgate.com/upload/20094/79/ff80808113d1db3f0113d1e4be4b0b5a/productimg1239356429560.jpg

Clara's mask: http://www.julesmasquerademasks.com/images/masks/fq003.jpg

Damien's mask: http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/5009803/191428-main_Full.jpg

Damien's Tux: http://www.normasinlinefashions.com/913_starwood_zoom.jpg

Like it? I'm probably going to go with some kind of immortal Damien....any ideas?
Comment? I love you! <3
Oh and if anyone can tell me how to do hyperlinks, I'd mentally hug you.