Status: ahhhh screw it. I'll get around to updating this sometime soon.

She's Searching for No One But Herself

Her Eyes Turn to Green and She Seems to be Happy That She Is Here

Clara's eyes widened as he mentioned the date that they supposedly met. He narrowed his eyes at her when she went to disagree with him, and she shut her mouth quickly, eating another bite of cereal.

"We aren't human. Your 'dream' a while ago? It was my memory from one of the events we went to. The people in attendance were different kinds of immortals and chosen ones. Immortals are vampires, werewolves, witches, fairies, and so on, and chosen ones are mortals who have received special powers, and are often granted immortality. You, Clara, are a chosen one." he said, sitting on the counter across from her. For some reason, she completely believed him. Something deep inside of her was whispering for her to believe.

"...Alright." she said, nodding to him. "I trust you. Don't ask why, but I do." she smiled slightly and sipped on her juice. "But what does that make you? And what can I do?" she asked while sitting up a little straighter.

Damien looked down and coughed awkwardly. "I'm...half warlock, half vampire. My parents were very much in love, and it's not looked down upon where we came from. And you can do many things." he chuckled while staring at me. "Back then, you were just learning how to move people and objects. I had bruises for weeks after you accidentally threw me off the balcony!" he slapped his knee and she smiled.

"So what happened then? Why can't I remember any of this? I thought I was supposted to be immortal..." she frowned. His eyes grew sad and weary after his laughter died down.

"You were killed." he whispered. "An enemy of mine was jealous of our love and he cursed you. And then he made me watch as he ripped your soul from your body." his voice cracked at the end of the sentence.

Clara felt like crying as he shook his head and tried to smile at Clara. She dropped her spoon immeadiately and ran over to hug him. She shivered from the contact with him but kept her hold. It too Damien a moment to hug back, but when he did she felt utterly loved. "I found you." he whispered to her, kissing the top of her head. She noticed a lone tear make it's way down his cheek and onto her chest. Her eyes widened while she watched it darken to a deep purple color and then disappear.

"I'll help you remember, Clara. You'll remember." he promised her quietly. He sniffed and pulled away a bit. "Do you want to go somewhere? I can't stay in this house for too long." he joked. Clara grinned and had the sudden urge to kiss away all of the pain Damien had been through.

"Of course." she said sweetly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? I just want to hug Damien. :]