Status: Complete.

Untainted

unu

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Oh shit. My alarm clock. Great I have to get up. I looked over to my night stand slamming my hand down on the snooze. 5:30 A.M. I have to leave to get on a plane in an hour and a half. Great. Three months in Mexico without any of my friends. Without my amazing bed, my soft pillows, my squishy blankets. These thoughts made me fall back into my bed clinging to it for dear life.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

“God damn it!” I shouted.

I don’t wanna go!! Don’t Make Me!!

I got up and picked out what I wanted to wear, hopping into the shower afterwards. Half an hour later I stepped out getting dressed and applying my makeup. My usual thin black eyeliner. I decided to wear a pair of lime green skinnies with a black Escape The Fate t-shirt. Nice. I teased my hair like always with my lime green emo bang hanging over my left eye. What? I’ve got a thing for lime green.

I was ready. Bags packed and everything. Wow all that and it’s only 6:10. I’m speedy. (Not the drug of course). I heard a knock on the front door. Who the hell would come over this early in the morning?

“Aiden? You have friends here!” She shouted up the stairwell.

“Coming!” I said back as I walked out of my bed room and down the stairs into the living room.

“AH!” I screamed as I was tackled to the floor in a bear hug.

“Aiden! We’re gonna miss you soooo much!” Trixy said sadly.

“For real home skillet!” April said hovering over Trixy and I, who were still on the floor.

“I know. I don’t wanna go either. You know I feel like a pimp right now. Two beautiful girls came to wish me goodbye,” I said, “If I wasn’t gay this would be awesome.”

“Ha nice,” said Trixy.

I stood up grabbing Trixy’s hand and pulling her up as well. We walked back to my room.

“Wow you sure are ready to leave us aren’t you?” she asked, motioning to my packed bags.

“Come on now. You know I don’t wanna go,” I said.

“Ya but hey maybe you’ll meet a cute boy! I mean come on you’re spending a whole 3 month there. Even if you don’t fall madly in love…you’ll have someone to fuck, right?” Trixy said no chalantly.

“Way to be blunt Trixy,” April said.

“What, do I look like a whore? But then again any way to piss off my parents is fine with me.” God the only reason that my parents were dragging me to Mexico for 3 months was because I decided to come out of the closet and profess my love for men.

“Yeah just have random men in your room until all hours of the night. Just be safe. Condoms are key,” Trixy said.

“Thanks Trix. I appreciate the help,” I said while laughing.

“That’s our Trixy. Gotta love her,” April said.

We sat and chatted for about 20 minutes.

“Aiden! Time to go!” My mother shouted.

“Yeah! I’m coming!” I shouted back. “Ok girls time for me to leave,” I said turning to face the both of them.

“Hugs!” April shouted.

I hugged the both of them before picking up my bags and leading the way downstairs.

“Bye Aiden. We’ll miss you,” April said while I shoved my bags into the back of the SUV.

“It’s ok guys. I’ll see you when school starts.” With that they left for home and I left for Hell. This summer is gonna be awesome. NOT!
♠ ♠ ♠
ok. So This story is on Quizilla too.
I hate it.
But I plan on writing a good sequel eventually.
So yeah...