Status: Complete.

Untainted

treisprezece

(Aiden.)

“Come on. Let’s just get my stuff and go.” I said.

We were standing in the front of the hotel staring at the entrance.

“I don’t know if I can go in there. I might walk out with someone’s head in my hands.” he obviously wanted to kill my father. For good reasons too.

“You know. It’s ok. Just calm down. I got over it you should too.” I stated.

He was pacing now.“NO! it’s not ok. Aiden, you should have told someone. And you didn’t get over it, you just blocked it out.” he said and I knew he was right.

“Yeah well all we have to do is go in, get my stuff, walk out and then live happily ever after with each other. Right?” I got him on that one.

“Yeah fine let’s go.” he agreed.

We made our way up to my room and I stopped in front of it to face Kayden. I looked into his eyes and smiled. This was the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. I smiled and his mood instantly changed from pissed off to happy. I liked seeing him happy. And I knew that going with him would do that. Plus I don’t think I could leave him. So in a way I’m selfish.

He leaned in to attach our lips together. His lips were soft and comforting. I felt like I was floating high in the sky like a bird. I opened the door to let us in and give us some privacy.Our lips disconnected and I sighed.

“Come on. Get your things so we can leave,” he said.

“Who is leaving and where are you going?” a voice that I loathed spoke. My father was standing in the middle of the room with my mother close behind him.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked harshly. I could hear Kayden growling. I placed my hand on his shoulder and tried to quiet him.

“Well we hadn’t seen you in a few days and no noise was coming from the room. So we decided to check on you but you weren’t here.”

“Yeah you were out screwing your new boyfriend. Queers.” my father said under his breath.
“Do I have to teach you another lesson? Cause you didn’t seem to get it the first time.”

“Don’t you EVER touch him again!” Kayden screamed.

“Excuse me? I will do what ever I please to my son.”

“Well actually he’s your step son and that’s illegal.” Kayden growled.

Kayden had his arms wrapped around my waist protectively.

“God I don’t want to look at this sin any longer.” my father said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me from Kayden and flung me onto the bed.

“Hey! Don’t touch him!” Kayden screamed. He ran to pick me up off the bed.

My father stepped in Kayden’s way though, placing him in between an already standing me and Kayden.

He and Kayden were glaring at each other.

“Dad. Come on just let me leave and you can even have all the money. They’ll just think I ran away and you won’t have to deal with me any longer. Please just let us go.” I begged.

Unexpectedly he turned and punched me right in the nose. I landed on the bed clutching my bleeding nose.

“You son of a bitch! Don’t ever lay a hand on MY Aiden again!” Kayden said as he punched my father in the face. Kayden just kept hitting him until he was unconscious.

“Stop it. Don’t hit him.” My mother yelled. I didn’t even realize she was in the room.

Kayden turned and grabbed her by the shoulders slightly lifting her off the ground.

“Listen here. Aiden is coming with me. You will leave this room and take him with you” he motioned towards my father. “and you will forget this ever happened. You say a single word to anyone and you’re both dead. Got it?” Kayden said cruelly.

I was shoving all my stuff into my bags and heading out the door. “Come on Kayden” he nodded and we left the room, the hotel, and later on even the continent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second to last.