Status: Complete.

Untainted

trei

I kissed down his jaw line making my way to his mouth. I pressed my lips to his softly then I caressed his bottom lip with my toung. He seemed shocked, like he didn’t know what to do. I pulled back a little just enough to speak. “Open up baby. I’m not gonna hurt you.”

He nodded and I continued what I was doing. My toung explored every crevice of his mouth. My hands clung to his hips pulling him close enough that the bulges in our jeans were touching. I earned moans of pleasure. Sweet. His hands wrapped around my neck and grasped my hair.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked him breaking the kiss.

“Mhmm…” he said looking into my eyes.

“Lay down.” I said pushing him backwards onto the bed. I climbed on top of him straddling his hips. I began kissing down his neck while unbuttoning his white dress shirt. Work attire.

“Oh…yeah.” he panted. I smiled into his stomach.

I was slowly making my way to the top of his pants, trailing kisses along the way. His shirt was all the way off and his pants were around his ankles. I shoved my hand into his boxers and began to stroke him. Ok so let’s just say that I’m not a newbie at this. Oops.

“Ahh…Oh…My…God” he moaned. I slipped his boxers off then put him in my mouth. I sucked and lick until he was fully in my mouth. I then bobbed my head up and down sucking harder and harder until after a few minutes he came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop licking him dry. I crawled back up to press my lips to his so he could taste himself. After a few seconds our lips parted and our eyes met.

“Wow that was incredible. I’ve never done something like this before.” Damien said short of breath.

“Umm…Damien?”

“Yes Aiden?”

“Are you gay?” I asked

“Umm…I’m not sure. I’ve never been with a guy before. But I know I like girls.” Damien said with obvious wonder in his voice.

“Oh so maybe you’re bisexual.” I said.

“Maybe. Hey how old are you? I’m 17. I don’t want to get you in trouble for having sex with me.” I asked.

“Oh I’m 20. Why would I get in trouble because of your age?”

“Oh yeah that isn’t illegal here. Well that’s a reasonable age.” I said. “Are you ok with this though? Because if you’re not then I won’t make you do anything.”

“No no. it’s ok. But hey do you think we can be friends after this. I mean you’re gonna be here for 3 months, do you need friends?” Damien suggested.

“Yeah that’d be cool.” I said. “Ok let me get the lube.”

“The lube? What?” Damien asked sounding shocked. “Umm…ok maybe I’m not as completely ready for this as I thought.”

“Kinda figured.” I said not at all shocked or disappointed.

“I’m sorry. I mean I can help you find someone else to make your parents mad. I promise.” He said.

“HAHA ok. Umm…do you have to get back to work?” I asked Damien as he pulled his boxers back up.

“Umm…no I don’t. Hey we can hang out if you want.” He suggested.

“YEAH!!!” I said as I jumped on of him pushing him onto the bed. I ended up laying on top cuddling into his chest.

He just laughed at this. “What?” I asked.

“You know Aiden, you’re adorable.” he said.

“Well thank you Damien! You’re adorkable too!”

I sighed contently snuggling deeper into his chest. He was so warm and soft. His muscles were great cushion. He looked like he worked out. I felt shrimpy compared to him.

“Are you just gonna pin me here like this?” He asked.

“Mhmm.” I said.

He sighed. “OK. I guess I’m fine with that.” He then wrapped his arms around my waist. “Are you cold?” He asked.

“No. but I have clothes on. You don’t.” I said.

“Umm…do you think you could let me go for a few minutes to get new clothes from my room? Possibly?” he asked.

“Wait! You’re staying here? I’m confused.”

“No no. I permanently live here. My father owns the hotel. I just work here for some extra spending money. I’m saving up to go to America for collage.” he said and I was shocked. “So you can have your fifty back.” he laughed. “And plus I guess I don’t deserve it cause we didn’t have sex.”

“No no. Keep it. You know you should just come back to the states with my family when we go back. That would be awesome.”

He hugged me tightly. “Yeah that would, but I doubt your parents would say yes. I am a man. That would be weird, you know with you being gay they might think I’m your lover or something.”

“That’s true.”

“Hey but can I go or are you now holding me hostage?” he asked.

I spread myself out over top of him. “NOOO!!!! You can’t leave.” I pouted.

“Really?” I nodded. He tightened his grip on my waist even more. He then rolled us off the bed and onto the floor.

“Umph. Ouch.” I said as I landed on the ground. “You’re crushing me”

“Sorry. Can I go change now?” Damien asked.

“Yeah yeah. I guess I could take a shower.” I said sadly. Even though I had only met Damien a little over an hour ago I felt a strong connection with him. Not a sexual one but a really close friendship. Maybe friends with benefits, who knows.

“Hey let’s go to dinner. A nice restaurant.” Damien pleaded.

“Yeah sure. Pick me up at 7?” I said/asked.

“Yuppers.”

“Attire? Help?” he went to my bags opening them and looking inside. He pulled out a black dress shirt and a red tie. He also chose a pair of black skinnies. Of course I would add my black and red Vans. “Hey I can spray my bang red too! Thanks for the help Damien!”

“Yup ok I have to go now. I’ll see you in an hour.” He said as he kissed my forehead. With that he left me alone in my hotel room. I guess I should get a shower, a cold one.
♠ ♠ ♠
So....dumb.....
Can't...believe...I....wrote...this...crap!