Status: Complete.

Untainted

cinci

Knock knock!

“AHH!!!” I screamed.

“Oh My God! Aiden are you ok? What’s going on?” Kayden yelled through the door.

“Oh shit it’s just you. Sorry.” said while opening the door.

He tackled me to the ground searching every part of my body.

“What’s wrong? Are you hurt? Why were you screaming? What’s going on?” he rambled.

“Calm down! I’m not hurt! I screamed because the knock on the door scared me.” I said.

“Oh ok. Sorry. That was my fault.” he said pulling me up off the floor.

I walked to the bed and sat down on the edge.

“It’s ok. It’s not your fault I’m a baby. You really didn’t have to come. I would have just slept with the lights on. No big deal.” It was obviously a big deal because I started shaking and whimpering.

“Hey hey hey.” he walked over to me and sat down placing his hand on my cheek. “It’s ok. Nothing’s gonna hurt you. Not on my watch. Promise.”

I nodded and he leaned me back into bed and covered me up with the blanket. Then he walked over to the chairs and pushed them together. He took off his shoes and turned the lights out. ‘What is he doing?’ he sat on the two chairs and tried to get comfortable.

“Kayden? What are you doing?” I asked.

“Going to sleep. You should do the same.”

“But why are you sleeping there? That must be uncomfortable. The bed is a king. I think we can both fit.” I said laughing. OMG I just asked him to sleep in the same bed as me.

“Are you sure?” Kayden asked.

“Mhmm.” I nodded.

“Oh thank god. That was really not comfy at all.”

“Then why didn’t you say so from the beginning?” I asked.

“I-I don’t know. I didn’t think you would want me to.” he said shyly.

“Well I’d feel better if you were closer anyway. Being all the way across the room, something might happen to me.”

“Like I said, not on my watch.” Kayden said as he climbed into bed next to me. Somehow he had stripped himself of his jeans without me noticing. This left him only in boxers and a purple Cobra Starship t-shirt. I just now noticed that he had snake bites. Uh oh. Now I’m looking at his lips. We were facing each other but his eyes were closed so he didn’t see me staring at him.

“What are you staring at? Is there something on my face?” Kaiden suddenly asked making me jump.

“Uhh…n-no-nothing. I wasn’t staring at you.” oh no he caught me.

“Sure you weren’t. No go to sleep. We’ve got a big day tomorrow.”

“What are we doing tomorrow?” I asked suddenly awake.

“You’ll see. No shh…sleep.” he said. But I don’t think I could sleep. With his warm body next to mine. I had to turn on my other side. Just so I wouldn’t drool looking at him.

I finally got so tired that I passed out.