Status: Complete.

Untainted

şase

(Kayden.)

He lay there sleeping so peacefully. How gorgeous he is. I want to wrap my arms around him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear. I’m extremely lucky that he called me. I feel bad for lying. I mean Damien was standing right next to me. But lucky for me that he was encouraging the lie. I don’t know why but I think he’s trying to hook us up. I wouldn’t mind though. Aiden is a beautiful creature. I knew we were meant for each other the second I saw him outside this hotel. Ok so I put it into Damien’s mind that he should go to that certain restaurant. That’s why I ‘accidentally’ tripped Mia and told her that I was so sorry that
I’d take her tables for the rest of the night. Hey it was only a sprain. She’ll be back on it in a week. I’m a creep.

Wow this was the best night I’d had since the 19th century. Oh wait. I should explain. See. I’m an immortal. I was turned in 1809. Making it my birthday soon. July 10, 1809. I’m so old. I haven’t slept a single night since I was turned. immortals don’t sleep. But I’m never tired or worn out. Odd I know. 200 years of the same thing over and over again. I’ve experience pretty much everything a person can. I just can’t believe I found my true love. All the guys I’ve been with are nothing compared to this beautiful boy lying next to me. I just don’t want to hurt him. Thank God I switched from human blood to animal’s blood a long time ago, or this might be difficult. I’m very controlled. But I could never tell Aiden. He would think I’m crazy.

“Kayden…Kayden…Mhmm.” when Aiden says or…moans my name it makes me wanna melt.

“Yes? What is it?” I said but got no response. He must be sleep talking.That must mean he’s dreaming of me.He turned onto his back.

“K-Kayden! Ah…Mmm…yes!” Aiden screamed. Oh My God he was having a wet dream. About ME!Then he put his hand in his pants are started groping himself. I was getting extremely turned on.

“I love you.” WHAT?!?!

Uh oh. He seemed to be coming to. “Mmm…what the fuck?” he noticed his hand was in his pants. The look on his face was shock as he slowly turned to face me. I closed my eyes and pretended I was sleeping. “Thank God” he whispered.

The rest of the night was uneventful. Eventually Aiden fell back to sleep and I, of course, spent the rest of the night staring at him, still shocked at what had happened.

One thought plagued my mind. Does Aiden actually have feelings for me or is it just physical? Maybe tomorrow I’ll find out. I planned out the whole day. I was gonna take him on a tour of the city. Maybe I’d even get to stay the night with him again. Let’s hope. It’s amazing how someone can turn your world upside down so fast. God I think this boy is my soul mate.