Status: Coming Soon

She's a Sinner

I.

She waved her hand over the door without saying a word. And it clicked open. There was a small smirk on her face and a sly gleam in her eyes as she pushed the door open quietly. Her heels clicked on the marble and she strode down the hall, cloak bustling behind her. Her long legs carried her to the office, and she flung the doors open without laying a finger on the wood. The people in the room jumped, but she paid no notice. She only continued down the small hall to the only set of doors she would not open unannounced. She straightened her skirt, brushed off her tights and knocked lightly. All the soft murmuring ceased and the door was opened by a tall man in a penguin suit whom she called Gaston. Whether that was or was not his name, she couldn’t have cared less.

Her heels padded softly on the plush carpet and she looked at the occupied chair in front of Madame Olympe Maxine’s desk. A man with broad shoulders, long black hair and a weathered, yet handsome, face. The headmistress motioned for her to sit in the single empty chair. The man turned to look at her and did a double take.

Natalie Damiano was a head turner. Every girl at Beauxbatons was, but there was something different about her. She was confident, but she was also frightening. By the time Natalie had finished her first year at Beauxbatons, she had mastered spells and curses that her teachers had never heard of, let alone taught. And this was a fact that was very well known around the school.

Madame Maxine cleared her throat, grabbing the man’s attention, while Natalie smiled.

“Natalie, I would like you to meet Professor Severus Snape. He is the potions master at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.” The man with the black hair nodded to her, a gesture she returned. “He is here to ask you to come back to Hogwarts with him.”

Natalie was confused, but kept her composure. It was not unusual for a headmaster or mistress to visit Beauxbatons in hopes of returning to his or her school with one of the most promising students on their side of the world, but this was the first time a teacher had been sent. She turned towards him and she noticed how his eyes trailed up her legs to the thigh that now showed beneath her skirt.

“And why is Hogwarts any different than any of the other schools that have visited Beauxbatons over the years?” She knew she was getting an attitude, but she wanted to see how this teacher would handle it. And he handled it. He explained how even though she was only in year 5 she had surpassed the students in year 7, and it was in her best interest to continue her education at Hogwarts where she could learn from the best and study under the brightest witches and wizards there are.

But Natalie could tell there was something else he wanted to say. Something big. But he couldn’t.

“We’ll give you some time to think it over Natalie, but—“

“I’ll go.” Natalie said, without taking her stare off of Severus Snape. Natalie was a naturally curious person. She had a veracious hunger for knowledge and that was something that often got her into trouble. There were many things Natalie was good at, and almost every single one of those things could get her into some kind of trouble; not that she couldn’t get out of it. She kept her gaze on Snape the rest of the time she was in the office and when she was told to pack her things, she beckoned for him to follow her out.

She barely acknowledged his presence as she made her way to her dorm. But when she got to the door, she turned and put her back against the wood.

“Now, tell me what you wanted to tell me earlier.” Natalie said, slowly trailing her foot up his leg. He motioned for her to go into her room and he followed her in. She swished her hips and sat down on the queen-sized bed. Snape walked right up to her and stood right between her legs. She bit her lip and he put his hand on her thigh. She was a tease, she knew it, but when living in an all girls’ school, there is one thing that’s certain; Natalie was horny, for lack of a better word.

Snape laid her down softly, his body pressing hers into the plush bedding and she savored the feeling of his rough hands trailing up her sides and her arms. And then he gripped her wrists so hard she had to struggle not to cry out. He leaned down and began whispering in her ear.

“Now listen to me, you hussy. There is one reason, and one reason only I am here, and it hardly concerns your education.” He threw her arms down on the bed and stood up. She pulled her body up and crossed her legs.

“Get packed and we’ll leave.” Snape glared at her, expecting her to hesitantly stand up and move towards her suitcases. Instead, with a flick of her wrist, her bags appeared at her feet, and everything on her side of the room was gone, save for the bed sheets. Snape furrowed his eyebrows.

“Where should I send them, professor.” She sneered and for the first time, Snape saw the woman the Dark Lord had sent him to retrieve.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick preview!