Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

10

Ethan’s POV

I hate my parents. A lot. After kicking my brothers out, because they liked the same sex, they told me that after this week, so, on Monday, we would be moving to Seattle. That’s how homophobic they are. They decide to move to the States. I hate them. “I’m still seeing them after school on Friday!” I screamed. I really, really hate them.
“That’s when your brothers and sister are coming.” My mom said, sounding smug. Like she thought that would stop me. Little did she know, I planned ahead.
I smirked. “Actually, I think I hear them now.”
Just then, the someone knocked on the door. My dad answered it. To find two of his sons and his only daughter yelling at him.
“Your sons are perfectly normal and healthy! You kick them out, let your wife backhand them, and you think we’ll just be ok with it? You may be moving, but remember, this house is actually Grandma’s, after a quick phone call, it’s now mine, I just came from the home. Here.”
Jimmy, the oldest (27) said. Shoving a piece of paper with my amazing grandma’s signature on it. I always new my parents weren’t as cool as the rest of the family.
“I’m not just his wife! I am your moth James Erikson!” Mom yells.
“Like hell you are bitch, if they aren’t your sons, then I am not your son.” Jimmy growled. GO JIMMY!
“I’m not your daughter.” Carrie states, arms crossed, looking displeased.
“I am not your son.” Brad said. All three of them looking like they’d cheerfully kill my “parents.”
“Fine. If that’s the way you want it. We’re moving to Seattle and you can keep Ethan!” My father yelled. As badly as I don’t want to live with my parents, that still hurt.
“You asshole, he’s a human being, not a pet! I will take care of Ethan, because I don’t want him living with you!” Jimmy yelled.
“Ethan! Pack your stuff!” Brad yelled up the stairs. I was in my room, the door was open, but still, that’s how loud they were being. “Kay!” I yelled back, and started packing. Thank God.
****************************************************************************************************
I arrived at Jimmy’s friend’s house around 11 at night. I yawned. I had packed EVERYTHING. Ipod speakers, clothes, dirty clothes, sheets, posters, the only things I didn’t pack were my ultra tight shirts...damn it Trevor! I knew he had something to do with it. Didn’t want me looking like a whore I guess. Well, I was one, so....
“We’ll just stay here until I can get a place of our own Bri, I swear.” Jimmy said, putting his stuff down. Carrie drove us to Brian’s apartment, which was quite close to a 7-11, but not close to school. Jimmy’s car was on the Island, but he was going tomorrow to get it. I still had to school tomorrow. Brian would drive me. Carrie, after dropping us off, went back to UBC, Brad was with us. He’d being going with Jimmy and getting his car, they’d have to sell their apartment, talk to their boss about where their new job would be, they’d be gone a couple of days. I love my brothers. They’re leaving everything behind for me.
“Don’t mention it, you guys would do the same for me if my parents happened to be complete assholes. I’ll drive Ethan to school tomorrow, and to the party on Friday.” Brian said, smiling at me. I liked him. He seemed chill.
A couple of hours after Trevor and Chase left, I got a phone call from Paris, telling me to call all my friends, there was going to be a party at his house on Friday. Something about Chase. Paris told me to call him back, cause around that time, my parents started screaming at me, and I started screaming back. I really, really hate them.
“Your sure you’ll be fine with Brian Ethan?” Jimmy asked, looking at me worriedly. I rolled my eyes. “Yes, Jimmy, I’m sure I’ll be fine with Brian. Go, get a cab and do whatever you have to do. I owe you about 100.” I said, giving both my brothers a massive hug each. “Dude, there was no way we’d have left you there. I don’t know what’s gotten into our parents, but that is not a good place to live.” Brad said. Jimmy and Brian agreed with him.
“We’ll be fine, do what your little brother says.” Brian said, laughing and throwing Jimmy and Brad their coats and wallets. They laughed.
“Ok, fine, bye Ethan!” They said, giving me one last hug, and they were out the door.”
“Before I go to bed, could I use your phone quickly? I just want to phone a friend, Chase and Trevor are staying with him, he didn’t finish filling me up on the details of the party.”
“Sure, the guest room is the first on the right, across from the bath room, your brothers put out your tooth brush, clothes for tomorrow, and stuff to sleep in tonight. Good Night, I’ll wake you up at around 7, sound good?”
I nodded. “Yeah, sounds great, thanks Brian.” I said, giving him a hug. He hugged me back. “No problem, Jimmy is a good friend of mine, he always says great things about all of his siblings, I’m happy to do this for him.”
With that, he was on his way to bed, and I was on my way to call Paris.
“Hello?” Paris answered the phone, sounding giddy. I knew he wasn’t going to be in school tomorrow, I herd Sin in the background. “Sorry, we’re just making cookies, who is this?” Paris asked. “It’s me, Ethan, you never got a chance to tell me about the party, it’s late, I'm going to bed soon, I’ll tell you why I’m calling on a different number on Friday.” I said. All of a sudden, I was tired. “Sure, well, it’s kinda a welcome Devon thing, but, if we can get Devon to agree to this, and I’m pretty sure we can, it’s also a 'Chase has to lose his virginity’ Party.” Wait...what? “What?” I asked, not sure I was believing what I was hearing. “Yeah, turns out he’s gay, which you already know, and a virgin, we want him to get some, so, tell Kane and Parker to dress nice.” Paris said, and he hung up. Huh. Wait...KANE AND PARKER? No. No. No. Well, that might work...
♠ ♠ ♠
gasp! it's in Ethan's POV!! Well, thought I'd let you know what's going on with Ethan...XD tell what you think, comment&subscribe, feedback is loved!!