Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

2

Sin stared at me. “What do you mean, no one knows yet?” Sin asked, giving me his famous “Sin look.” It’s frighting I tell you! HE CAN SEE YOUR SOUL! Well,...not really, but wouldn’t that be cool if he could? Anyway...
“Your going to have to tell your parents some time.” Abby says, chomping on her gum.
“Yeah, if they don’t accept you, come live with me!” Paris yelled.
“Shut up Paris.” Nathan said, playfully whacking him on the head with a rolled up math book-lit, which we were supposed to be working on. Eh, I’m pretty sure our teacher was on Face Book. Whatever, I’ll just do it when I get home.
“Sin-” Paris said, looking at his boyfriend with puppy eyes.
Sin looked wary.“What?” He asked, looking at Paris as if the small boy was going to jump on him and start eating him while yelling “OM NOM NOM!” Wow, is my mind strange.
“Kiss it better?” Paris asked, sitting on Sin’s lap. AWWWWWWWWWWE.
“Gladly.” Sin said, before devouring Paris’ mouth.
“Well, I’m pretty sure that Nathan didn’t hit Paris on the mouth...” Abby mutter, causing me and Nathan to laugh. Not that it distracted Sin or Paris, however. Kane on the other hand, was staring at them. So was Parker. Another one of “The Twins” friends. Parker was...loud, play boy, hated drugs with a passion, and he never drank. Same with Kane. Those two were the ones who actually got “The Twins” off that shit. So, I didn’t have a problem with them. True, they did trip me, shove me into lockers, but that was “just their way of showing affection.” If either one of them caused me actual pain, they’re apologize right away, cause if the twins found out, they’d be screwed. It’s not like they’d actually want to hurt me. They both just don’t know their own strength. Anyway, they were both staring. So, Abby decided to call them over. Why, I don’t know. But she did. Which is why, Parker is now asking me what should he get the twins for Christmas.
“Music. CD’s, band shirts, a bandana, Trevor wants an Avenged Sevenfold bandana, you can get that off their website. iTunes gift cards, they’d love you forever, oh, and chocolate, but don’t give them too much, other wise they go crazy.” I said, leaning back into my (uncomfortable) chair that was attached to my (annoying) desk, while stuffing all my math crap in my bag, I wasn’t going to get any done, so I might as well put it away.
“I know about chocolate, there is no way I’d give either one of them chocolate, I’m not crazy.” Parker stated.
“Oh yes you are.”Kane muttered, earning a glare and a kick from Parker.
“Shut up.”
****************************************************************************************************
“Chase! Over here!” Ethan yelled. I nodded and walked over to where, Parker, Kane, Ethan, Trevor, and some kid I don’t know were sitting. He was sitting beside Trevor, well, actually, he was sitting, and Trevor was sitting on his lap.
“Trevor?” I asked, my eyebrow raised.
“In all due time man, first-” He said glaring at Kane. “Someone, has to apologize.”
“Dude, I really am sorry, it’s just that, I always do shit to you and you don’t really care.” He really did look sorry. Awwwwwwwe, wow, ok then, thought’s WAY to girly.
“I wasn’t in a bad mood because of you, it was because of some annoying slut.” I said, causing everyone, but Ethan, to stare at me. After I told them the story, and Ethan confirmed it, Trevor made fun of me.
“Won’t daddy dearest be proud that one of his sons is straight.” Trevor said, rolling his eyes.
“Um...two, actually.” Ethan said, playfully hitting Trevor.
“So, who is this guy?” I asked, gesturing to the (hot) guy Trevor was sitting on.
“My boyfriend.”