Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

20

“Hey Mike, hey Shannon.”
Abby said, I could tell she was up to something...
“Hey guys, what’s up?” Mike asked Shannon and him, sitting beside us (we were sitting at a table for four.)
“Not much, just showing Kane some pictures that I took. Hey Mike, your into photo, would you mind looking at them?” Abby asked.
Perfectly innocent. I almost choked on my (amazing) pizza. I could have hit her.
“Sure.” Mike said, leaning across the table to grab the pictures from Abby.
Mike and I were sitting across from Shannon and Abby. I tried to kick Abby but got Shannon instead.
“Owww. Miiiiike, Kane just kicked me.” Shannon said, smirking at me.
I rolled my eyes.
“I’m sure he didn’t mean it.” Mike said, flipping through Abby’s pictures. It was my turn to smirk. I leaned over so I could see the pictures. They were really good.
“Abby, these are-” Mike said, and broke off. He had gotten to the pictures of Shannon making out with other guys. He flipped through them, and I tried to take them from him, but he wouldn’t let me. He handed Abby the pictures silently.
“Thank you.” He whispered. Abby smiled.
“Don’t mention it.” She said, before grabbing her pizza and leaving. Not before winking at me.
“It’s ok.” I said, as Mike rested his head on my shoulder. Shannon didn’t like that.
“What are you-” She started but then, Abby came back in, handed her 7 pictures, winked at me again, and left. Shannon looked pale.
“Um....” She said. Mike glared at her. I’ve never seen him so pissed.
“You caused me to break up with my boyfriend, the one person whom I’ve ever loved, and turn him into this, this fake. Leave, it’s over Shannon, I can’t believe that I’d ever hurt Kane over you.”
“But, but he’s a whore.” Shannon sneered.
“And you aren’t? Forget it Shannon, I should’ve listened to my friends.” Mike said.
“It’s not like you were that good in bed anyway.” Shannon huffed before getting up and walking away. Good.
“I think your pretty fucking fantastic in bed. No pun intended.” I said, smirking.
“What are you smirking for?” Mike asked. I laughed.
“She’s gone. I know your hurt, I can see it, but she’s finally gone. Please Mike, date any other girl.” I said, taking a massive bite out of my pizza. (SO GOOD!)
“I don’t want a girl. Kane, it may seem like I’m moving fast, but what we had I should never have thrown away.” Mike said, looking into my eyes. I swallowed the lump at my throat.
“But you did. How can I know that you wont do it again?” I whispered.
“Because now I know what I’d be missing out on. You.” He whispered back, before taking my hand and standing up. I laughed, grabbed the last two pieces, gave one to Mike and left.
“Patrick and Chase did it last night.” I said, laughing as Mike almost choked.
“About fucking time! I though you liked Chase?” Mike asked. I laughed.
“I did, I kissed him this morning, we agreed the magic is gone, we just...I don’t know, we just care about each other like brothers. That’s it.”
Mike nodded. “Good.”
He said, before grabbing my hand. We had finished our pizza, and were in front of his house.
“I doubt we’ll be doing anything that involves chocolate sauce, cuffs, or gags, but just in case, I have the gags and cuffs under my bed, and I think there’s chocolate sauce in the fridge.” Mike said, gently biting my ear, before smirking at me as he opened the door.
“Mom, you were right, Shannon cheated on me, Kane’s here, we’ll be in my room!” Mike yelled.
“Thank god! Have fun, be safe.” His mom yelled back. I laughed.
“I’ll be going out, which is good, don’t want to hear your moans.” His mom said, as she gave us both a hug and left. I love her.
“So..” Mike said. “I herd you’ve quit whoring around. Why?”
“It just wasn't fun anymore. It never was.” I said, before kissing him like I’ve been longing to kiss him for way too long.
“I’m sorry.” Mike whispered, before kissing me again. We fell on the bed, just kissing. That I’m sorry was better than any I love you. That I’m sorry means he cares.
♠ ♠ ♠
fluff, i know, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!