Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

21

Ethan’s POV
“Ethan! What do you want for dinner? Pizza, or Chinese?” Brain yelled from the kitchen. I grinned. This is my third full day here, and not once has Brian made food. Which is fine by me. He can cook. We’ve made lunch, and breakfast. But dinner...nahhh.
“We had Chinese last night Bri.” I called back. I was playing Mario Kart on the Wii. I was kicking some ass!
“True, pizza it is then, is Fresh Slice ok?” Brian yelled. I grinned.
“Hell yes!” I called back. “Pesto with the white sauce please.”
“You got it!”
I love Fresh Slice.
“So, Jimmy and Brad will be here tomorrow to pick you up. They found a place close to their work, and close to your school.” Brian said. He seemed a little sad.
I smiled.
“I’ll miss you too Bri. But you can visit. And I can visit you. And we can mess with Jimmy’s head together.” I said, giving him a hug. He laughed. We had discovered that we both messing with Jimmy. With two people it will be ten times the fun! Muahahaha Bran smiled.
“Yeah, that will be fun.”
*knock *knock
Brian and I grinned.
“Pizza.” We said, before rushing to the door. I smiled. I haven’t had sex in a while, and I’ve never felt better.
****************************************************************************************************
Chase’s POV
“That was Ethan, him and Brian are having Fresh Slice, and he hasn’t had sex in over a week.”
Trevor said, hanging up the phone. I choked on my dinner.
“Really?” I asked. Not believing it.
“Really. Hey, tomorrow, do you want to do something with me and Ethan? We can go to...you know.” Trevor said, remembering that there were people in the room. I nodded. Knowing exactly what he was talking about. It’s a triplet thing. Sin, Patrick, and Devon were looking at us curiously. We just went on eating like nothing happened. Paris sighed.
“They’re never going to tell us, they’re been going to this “secret place” for years, let it go.” He said. Patrick snorted.
“This coming from you?” He asked. I giggled. Paris glared at me before kicking his brother under the table. Or so he thought.
“Ow!” Devon yelled. Throwing bread at Paris. The food fight began.
Patrick straddled me, as he shoved pasta in my face. I yelped, as the slimy noodles dripped every where.
“Oh yeah?” I yelled. Before grabbing the butter and shoving it in his face.
“Chase!” Patrick yelled. Butter was every where. Every one else stopped to look at us. Paris burst out laughing.
“Chase, you better grab some food quick, he’s going to kill you.” Paris said, climbing into Sin’s lap. I smirked, before grabbing Patrick’s face and invading his mouth with my
tongue. Patrick smirked, as we broke apart for air. He picked me up, bridle style, and started walking.
“We’ll be in the shower.” Patrick said. Causing Trevor and Devon’s mouths to open in shock.
“Other people use that shower you know!” Sin yelled. Patrick laughed.
“Fine, I’ll be in it first!”
I yelled, squirming out of Patrick’s arms and sprinting up stairs. Patrick yelling at me all the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out the Character page!! I'll be posting the rest soon, but I have Chase, Ethan, and Trevor up...sorry that they don't look alike, I couldn't find good triplets pics XD tell me what you think!!