Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

3

I stared at him. “No really? Cause you were sitting on his lap and all...”
Trevor rolled his eyes.
“Hey, I’m Devon.” Trevor’s seat said, smiling at me.
“Hey.”I smiled back, he seemed nice, and as long as my triplet is happy. I mean, I was gay so it’s not like I’m going to flip shit or anything, dad on the other hand...
“Umm...Chase, there’s something you should know... Devon is the guy I kinda sorta slept with.” Trevor said, blushing and hiding his face in Devon’s neck. There were so cute! Wait....what?
“Dad is going to kill you.” I stated. Ethan nodded in agreement.
“You could always stay with me, I’m sure my mom wont mind.” Parker said.
“Paris’ mom for a fact wont mind, she loves having different people over so she can cook for them.” I said. Trevor smiled. “Thanks guys, I would stay with Devon but...”
“You two would get no sleep.” Ethan and I said at the same time, we do that sometimes. Me and Ethan, or me and Trevor, or Ethan and Trevor, or all three of us.
“Shut up guys.” Trevor whined.
Ethan and I grinned evilly. No good (for Trevor) would come of this “This is going to be fun!” Ethan said, laughing manically.
“Great, not only do I have one crazy brother, I have two.” Trevor grumbled, before resting his head on his er...boyfriend’s chest.
“So, are you...” Kane asked. Trailing off.
“I’m only gay for Devon” Trevor stated. May I just say, HOW FREAKING ADORABLE IS MY BROTHER?
“I’m gay, if anyone cares...um...what about all of you?” Devon asked. Oh boy.
“Gay.” Parker said. No duh, *cough MAN WHORE *cough
“Bi.” Kane said. Again, no duh, *cough SLUT *cough
I was about to open my mouth and say...well, I don’t really know what I was going to say, but it was going to be something brilliant and profound! Well, probably not, but ANYWAY...
“Chase and Ethan are both straight.” Trevor stated. Well, if that’s what he said, then, who was I to correct him? Yeah, ok, I was a coward, I’ll admit that, but I had my reasons...like...like....WELL I JUST DID OK?
“Chase Erikson, please come to the office.” The voice of wonder said. Not really, it was the secretary, but doesn't “voice of wonder sound better?
Everyone at the table stared at me. I never EVER get sent down the office. Unlike my brothers, I don’t find it funny to lock the principal in the girl’s washroom. Our principle, is in fact, a man. Although, it was pretty freaking hilarious.