Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

31

Trevor’s POV

“D-Devon!” I moaned. Damn it all, my stupid boyfriend turned me on! Oh well, a plans a plan. I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed.
“Devon?”
“Mmmm?” Devon said. He was currently sitting on me, tugging on my shirt.
“Can-can you just hold me?” Devon stopped tugging on me and looked at me. His face unreadable.
“Trevor, why is there no noise comming from Paris’ room, or downstairs?” Uhoh.
****************************************************************************************************
Chase’s POV
“That leaves us the couch.” I said, as we started to rock our hips together. Patrick smirked.
“We haven’t done it on a couch before.”
I smirked back. “True.” I said, kissing him. I knew he would battle for dominance.
“STOP!” Devon yelled. We broke apart. I looked at Trevor, who was following Devon. Trevor looked at me, with wide eyes. We were in for it.
“What?” Patrick asked. Devon pointed at me.
“HE JUST WANTS TO CUDDLE!” Patrick looked at me, and burst out laughing.
“I’m not kidding! There’s no nose comming from Paris’ room, and Trevor told me that he just wanted to cuddle.”
Patrick shook his head. “Chase may act like a girl, but there’s no way he’d act like THAT much of a-”
Patrick broke off. He looked at me. Devon looked at Trevor. Trevor looked at me. I looked at Trevor. We both gulped.
“Oh, you guys are so in for it.” Devon said. I looked at Trevor, who looked at me.
“RUN!” I screamed, as Trevor and I booked it out the front door. We weren’t wearing shoes by the way. We both had on hoodies, and we had our cells, but, it was winter...yeah.
****************************************************************************************************
Paris’ POV

“RUN!” I jolted awake. Sin shot up, causing me to fall off the bed. I booked it down stairs, Sin right behind me, my eyes wide.
“What?” I asked, Devon and Patrick were staring at the front door with bemused expressions on their faces.
Devon and Patrick whirled around, causing Sin and me to both jump.
“YOU! ACTING LIKE A SUPER GIRL!” Patrick yelled. Uhoh.
“What?” Sin asked, confused. Then it dawned on him.
“Is that why you wanted to cuddle?” Sin asked, calmly. I was so in for it.
I squeaked.
“They planned this whole thing. Because we called them girls, Chase and Trevor just booked it out the door, WITH NO SHOES!” Devon yelled. Sin looked at him with wide eyes. Then at me. My heart almost broke. He looked, so betrayed. Fuck. The betrayal was replaced with anger. Shit.
“We’ll be upstairs.” Sin growled. I screamed, as I tried to book it. Sin lunged for me, but I squirmed and made a mad dash for the door. Sin picked me up, and started carrying me up the stairs.
“We’ll be going to find our boyfriends.” Devon yelled. As he and Patrick, ran out, and slammed the door shut. (They were wearing shoes, by the way.)

Sin walked into my room, and slammed the door shut. He threw me on the bed and walked over. I whimpered, and curled into a ball. Not gonna lie I was scared, this has happened once before. After that, Sin vowed never to hurt me. But I used that against him. I’m a terrible boyfriend. I looked up, when I herd the sounds of crying. Sin never cried.
“How could you?” Sin asked, looking at me through his tears. I gasped as I crawled onto his lap.
“I never intended for it to go this far, never, I’m a terrible boyfriend, but, I love you. Please.” I said, lifting Sin’s head up, so he looked me in the eyes.
“I forgive you for that, I shouldn’t have done what I did today, when I know it still eats you up inside. But I’m over it, you didn’t do anything.”
“But I almost did something!” Sin said, standing up, causing me to tumble. He caught me, and picked me back up.
“But you didn’t, you stopped your self. I trust you. I did then, and I do now. I.Love.You. You idiot. I want to marry you when we’re old enough. We’ll adopt, and we’ll go through challenges together, you need to let this go, to understand that I wont let this cause you anymore grief.”
Sin looked at me. Tears still in his eyes. “How could you say that, to the guy who almost beat you?” He yelled.
“Key word: ALMOST! I LOVE YOU, I WILL NEVER STOP, JUST REALIZE THAT ALREADY! If I was going to stop loving you, I would’ve done it years ago, or when I found out you hate Jefferee Star’s music.”
“It’s NOT music.” Sin stated. I smiled.
“See?” Sin sighed.
“I love you too.” He whispered. Wrapping his arms around me and leaning in to kiss me.
****************************************************************************************************
Chase’s POV

“What the-” Kane asked, with wide eyes, and Trevor and I burst into his house. Wearing no shoes, in the middle of winter, out of breath. There was no snow, but still.
“Kane, who was at the-” Mike said, trailing off when he saw me and Trevor painting.
“Tried to pull a trick on Patrick, and Devon and it didn’t work out?” Mike asked. I nodded.
After filling them in, Kane said we could stay here “Until they found us.”
“I still can’t believe you guys...poor Paris.” Mike said, laughing. I groaned.
“Stop laughing! WE’RE GONNA DIE!” I screamed.
“Yes, yes you are.” Patrick said, form the door.
Trevor and I screamed bloody murder. Causing Mike and Kane to jump.
“Had nothing to do with it.” Kane said. Mike nodded. “Same.”
“You guys, are evil, I have no idea why we’re dating you. But...good idea. Too bad you failed.”
Patrick said, smirking. I ran to him.
“Forgive me?” I asked. Patrick sighed.
“I brought you shoes.”
****************************************************************************************************
Trevor’s POV

“Thanks.” I said, smiling at Devon as we walked home.
“Idiot.” Devon said, smiling at me. I sighed. Sleeping with him at that party was the best thing I ever did.
****************************************************************************************************
Chase’s POV

Just so you know, we are having hot kinky sex with the stuff Paris gave us for Christmas.” Patrick aid. I smiled.
“About time.”
****************************************************************************************************
Paris’ POV

“I love you.” I whispered as Sin un-cuffed me.
He smiled. “I love you too.” He whispered as we settled down to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANNND....THE END!! Thank you so much for everyone who rated, read, subscribed and commented!! I'm so excited to post this, and a sequal with be posted very shortly! who's the sequa aboutl? Is it... Paris and Sin? Devon and Trevor? Ethan? Nathan? Nope. It's about...KANE AND MIKE! Look for it shortly!!
xoxoxoxo