Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

4

“The principal will see you shortly Chase.” The secretary said. She doens’t like me. I blame my stupid annoying brothers. I fought off the urge to yell “I didn’t do anything illegal, or evil” but just barely.
“The principal will see you now Chase.” She said. Well, here goes nothing. It’s not like I’ve done anything wrong.
“Come in Chase.” The Principal said, as I knocked on the door. I opened the door, and nearly died of shock. Guess who was sitting, beside the principal, smirking? Yeah, the bitch.
“Ah, Mr.Erikson.” The Principal said.
“Y-You wanted to see me?” I asked, standing awkwardly in the doorway.
“Yes, yes I did. Have a seat Chase.” He said, indicating to a chair in front of his desk.
I walked over there, and sat down.
“Do you know why your here Chase?”
“Not really.” I said. Which was the truth. I knew it had something to do with the bitch. But that’s it.
“You are here, because you tried taking advantage of my daughter.”He informed me. Wait...WHAT?
“First of, your daughter has been trying to get me to sleep with her since the summer, second of, I’ve been trying since summer to tell her I’m not interested, so today I flipped and said some nasty things, but I personally think she can take a hint.”
I said. She looked pissed, I guess she thought I’d freak out on having her dad save her, but I already knew she was the principals daughter. SO HA!
“Do you have any proof?” He asked. Looking at his daughter sternly.
“My brother Ethan, was with me today when she tried to get me to skip first block to have sex with her today, and my friends know.” I said.
“Your brother is the same one who locked me in the girls washroom?”
He asked. I nodded. Uhoh, there’s no way he’s going to believe Ethan. Stupid annoying pranking brother. Just my luck to have two brothers who are the Canadian version of Fred and George. “Well, then, I believe you, and Nina, your grounded.” He said. Huh?
“Anyone who would pull the same pranks I did on my principal, is amazing, I believe you, my daughter has been acting like a whore recently. She takes after her mother.”
HAHAHAHA! I love this guy.
“You may go Chase, if there are anymore problems, just come and see me.”
I nodded, grinned, and left, just as Nina started screaming at her daddy.
Life is good.