Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

7

Trevor and I arrived in record time. Thank what ever’s up there that Paris only lives halfway up that stupid steep hill. I knocked on the door, and seconds after I knocked, Paris’ mom flies it open, gives me and Trevor both big hugs, and ushers us inside.
“Oh, come in! Your mother called me, and oh, that women! I simply can’t believe it! The good news is that, the papers will be arriving sometime this week, and you’ll stay here. Just look at those bruises, well, your never going back there, you’ve got everything? If not, Sin will go with Patrick, and they’ll get your stuff. Oh you poor boys, You wont mind being in my care will you?” She asked, looking at us with worried eyes. I loved Debbie, really, I mean, growing up, she was like my second mom. Trevor and I both gave her massive hugs.
“Thanks Debbie.” Trevor said, smiling, as well and crying slightly. I realized that I was also crying/smiling. Well, we just lost our family. But we gained a new one.
“Call me mom, you always used to Trevor that doens’t have to change, you to Chase.” She said, smiling at both of us. “Anything that you left at that place?” She asked. We shook our heads. Then I gasped.
“Ipod speakers, blanket, and all my stuff that’s in the laundry.” I groaned. Smacking my head against the wall.
“Same.” Trevor muttered, copying me.Debbie laughed.
“Well, when I got that call, I called Paris, who called Sin, who was in Patrick’s room, and those two are waiting to grab anything, I think they want to yell at your parents.”
I smiled, yeah, probably. Patrick was Paris’ older brother. When Sin wasn’t hanging out with us, he was with Patrick and his friends, who are a year older than us, but Sin and Patrick always used to be friends, even when we were little, that’s actually how Paris and Sin started Dating. Sin would come over here to hang out with Patrick, and it wasn’t like he hated Paris or anything. He was his best friend’s little brother. Now, SIn practically lives here. Not that Debbie, Patrick, or Paris is really complaining. If Sin isn’t here, then either Patrick or Paris is at his house. His parents are amazing.
“Well, we wouldn’t want to deny them that.” Trevor muttered. I laughed. No, we wouldn’t. Debbie, I mean mom, laughed along with us.
“I’m guessing you two haven’t had dinner yet? Well, I made KD, I have to go teach my night class, so I’ll be back around 11, I called the principal to inform him over what happened, so, both of you, and Paris wont be going to school until next week, just so you can settle here. Sin and Patrick are jealous, but I think they’ll feel better once they go over and yell at your parents. So, I’ll be going now, be safe, and I’ll talk to you both more tomorrow.” Debbie said, kissing us both on the cheek.
“PARIS! SIN! PATRICK! TREVOR AND CHASE ARE HERE!” Mom yelled as she grabbed her purse. Trevor and I were hugged by 3 different people at the same time, after mom gave them all kisses goodbye, she was out the door, and we were on our own.
“Holy crap! How the hell did you get matching bruises?” Paris asked, looking wide eyed at our rather big, (painful) bruises.

“Our 'mom’ hits hard.” Trevor said. Looking like he was about to cry. Well, we just lost our entire family. Apart from out siblings. I mean, they’ll probably yell at our parents. Probably. I’m not to sure about our other relatives. I know that they’re different from our parents.
“Well, now our mom is your mom, plus, you have Nathan, Abby, and Sin’s parents, not to mention, Kane and Parker’s parents, plus, everyone for support.”
Patrick said. I love him. He’s like my other older brother. We even fight like brothers, sometimes.
“Thanks guys, It’s just....a lot to take in.” Trevor said. I needed to talk with him. I was in for it.
“Want to call Devon?” Sin asked, as Paris and Patrick shoved everyone into the kitchen, and began dishing out KD. Mom must’ve made like, 6 packs, cause there was a lot there. Which was good, since we all ate like pigs. I sat down beside Sin, who was in the middle of Trevor and I. Patrick and Paris, after they finished dishing out food
“No, I’ll be all right. I’ll see him tomorrow, wouldn’t want to look like a skank now would I Chase?” Trevor said. Fuck. Everyone stopped eating and stared at me. Fuck my life. And it’s already pretty fucked.
“I didn’t mean it like that!” I said, forgetting my amazing KD.
“Well, that’s what it sounded like. Ok, yes, it was slightly whorish the way I met Devon. Ok, it was really whorish. But we talked, and we both are going to stop doing one night stands, we both really want this. How is that whorish? And, calling me, and Ethan both skanks is low Chase. I’ve stopped, but, just because Ethan, fucks girl on top of girl on top of girl, and he wears tight shit so they want him that doens’t make him a-oh shut up Chase!” Trevor yelled, going back to eating. I sighed.
“What I meant, was that, ok, you know I’m not a fan of the hookups, and I couldn’t be happier that you found someone. And I’m fine with Ethan living the life he wants, as long as you both don’t do drugs and drink your selves into oblivion, 4 times a week like you both used to. I’d be at home, or with my friends, wishing I was closer to my brothers, like I used to be. Then the girls came. I felt even more out of place, considering I I liked guys, and I couldn’t tell anyone that because our “parents” would freak. It was a poor choice of words, and I’m sorry, but, Ethan has to start wearing loose shirts at least, cause it’s getting ridiculous.” Trevor smiled.
“I packed all his tight shirts, all he has are baggy or slightly fitted ones left. He’s going to kill me at school tomorrow.”
“We’re not going to school tomorrow, call Devon now.” Paris said, throwing the cordless phone at Trevor.
“Before I do, Chase, answer me one thing, are you a virgin?” Trevor asked, looking at me in all seriousness.
Paris choked on his mac, Patrick choked on his water. Sin froze, a big spoon full of mac halfway to his mouth.
“Um...yes?” I said. All hell broke loose.
“YOUR A WHAT?” Paris yelled. Trevor looked shocked. Sin looked like he was going to burst out laughing, and Patrick, Patrick looked like he didn’t believe it. Let the years of torment begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here's another chapter. finished it in record time! Still need suggestions people, for example, who would you like Chase to fall for? i'm not about to write anything that involves chase and either one of his brothers, or someone who is dating someone already hook up. no. Has to be a single boy. I can make a new one. Tell me.