Status: Complete.

Seasons Change

I

(Alex.)

You know how some stories will end a certain way. Kinda like the first part of this duo? With the super happy ending and all the bullshit? Do you ever really know what happens after it ends? You know maybe Winter told me that he loved me and then change his mind the next week. Yea well I never even expected my fairy tale to last this long.

5 years, 2 months and a 10 year old son later, Winter and I were still living happily ever after. After being together for about…a year Winny and I moved in together. I had started college, and he was still in his senior year. Both of us were to busy to see each other very often so we said ‘What the fuck?’ and got an apartment in the city. Closer to both of our schools, our jobs, but still close enough to see family on the weekends.

After another two years we filed for “Domestic Partnership” seeing as how gay marriage wasn’t legalized in Ohio. We were so ecstatic about it that we adopted a little 8 year old. Daily. He was an amazing boy. I love that kid so much it feels like he came out of my own vagina. That’s saying something cause I don’t even have one of those. Ewwie!

And as another two years past I finished college, with Winter right behind me. Psychology was his major. Why he wanted to talk to crazy people all day beats the heck out of me, but whatever floats your boat I guess. He’d got a job set up as soon as he graduated. I’m so proud of all of his accomplishments. Daily’s too. He’s going into 4th grade this year.

I never expected to have the perfect life at the ripe old age of 24. It seems so young when you think about it.

“Hey baby. What cha thinkin bout?” Winter asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

“Us. And our family.” I smiled.

“Are you as happy as me?” he asked me as he rested his head on my shoulder.

“Yea. Life couldn’t get anymore perfect than right now.”

“Eww…Guys. Get a room please.” Daily said as he walked into the kitchen with his friend, Jordan.

“Good afternoon, Mr. …and Mr. Churchill.” Jordan beamed.

“Good afternoon Jordan” Winter and I chorused.

“No but seriously Mom, Dad. Get a room.” Daily often referred to Winter as mom because I obviously wear the pants.

“Hey it’s dad to you mister, or Winter.” we never made Daily call us father, because we didn’t want to push him into being our family. It’s only been two years and he knows we aren’t his real parents.

Only when he’s mad does he ever call us by our real names.

“Daily shut up. I think it’s cute.” Jordan scolded.

This made Winny and I smile. That kid always did have a thing for me and Winter. I could have sworn that he was gonna be gay back then. I think it was just a novelty kind of thing for him. This parents were homophobes. Why they ever let Jordan over our house beats the hell out of me.

“Hey Jordan are you staying for dinner?” he smiled and nodded before running after Daily towards his room.

“Lovely kid”

“Yea. To bad his parents are ass wholes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The Sequel of TNPIA. It kinda sucks but I just wanted to post all of my stories.