Status: Complete.

Seasons Change

V

(Winter.)

Finally. One hour until the plane lands. I’m gonna get to see my baby. I can’t fucking wait.

**

The plane landed and we exited.

“Come on Summer! Hurry up! I need to get home!!!!” I yelled.

“I’m coming. I’m coming. Hold your horses.”

I pushed Summer out the door and drove home as fast as possible. I hoped Alex was still awake. It was 11 p.m. Geez.

Come on car. You need to move faster.

(Alex.)

Winter was coming home. I set up a nice dinner. Candles, flowers. I even made dinner. Daily was still ay Jordan’s. he wanted to spend another week. At first I said no, but with the situation at hand I felt it would be for the best.

It’s getting really late though. I had to blow out the candles. And reheat the food. 11:00 P.M. What the hell is he?

DING DONG!

That’s him!

I opened the door only to be pummeled to the floor.

“Baby, I missed you so much! Maui sucked major balls! It’s so good to see you.”

“I missed you too. More than you know.”

“What wrong sweetie? Hey is Daily home?”

“Umm No…hey let’s eat.”

I led him into the kitchen and sat him down. I sat the plate before him and he gasped in shock. “Did you do this?”

“Yea. I wanted to give you a nice welcome home.”

“Well. Maybe I should go away more often.”

“NO! Don’t please.”

“Ok. Ok. I won’t ever leave your side again. Promise.”

‘He’ll be breaking that promise in a few minutes.’

“Hey. Guess who I saw in Maui.”

“Umm…The Pope?”

“No silly. Gage. He moved after graduation. He just so happened to be a waiter at the restaurant we went to.”

‘FUCK! I hate that guy.’

“Oh that’s great. Eat up hun.”

Twenty minutes later I just couldn’t take it anymore.

I started hyperventilating and hot tears leaked from my eyes.

“Sweetie. What’s wrong?” he raced to my side and held my face in his hands.

“Winter. I love you. I really didn’t mean to do it. I swear. I don’t even remember it.”

“What happened? Just tell me.” I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into my lap.

“I love you so much. And I would never do that under normal circumstances.” he nodded. “I-umm…Three days ago Robin and I were playing video games and I just couldn’t get you out of my head.” we both smiled. “a-and robin suggested that we go to a, and I-I didn’t want to I swear, strip club. I got a female. Eww…a-and I told her that I have a boyfriend b-but she got mad. And someone ordered me a drink. I didn’t know who but I drank it then all I remember is going to the bathroom.”

He laughed at this. “Sweetie. That’s not so bad. Why are you so upset?”

“But that’s not all” his face fell a little. “the next morning, when I woke up,…she was in my bed”

“WHAT?!” he jumped off my lap and his hand held his mouth.

“Winter, I understand if your mad and if you want to leave me, but I swear I didn’t do it on purpose. She drugged me. I Swear!!”

He was crying. “No. I understand. It’s just gonna take me a little bit to…get my head together. I’ll only leave you if you want me to.”

“NO!…no. I don’t.”

“Ok well I’m gonna go see Grams. Get some sleep.” he kissed cheek and walked away before turning back. “I’ll see you tomorrow. Maybe.”

With that he was gone. That maybe rang true, I didn’t see Winter for a whole week.