Status: Slow updates, school and shizz (:

Belle and the Brute?

Alabama, Arkansas.

Huntington beach, California. The place I've called home for the past seventeen years. Well, sixteen years technically. I spent the first year of my life in Bristol, England.
Oh, almost forgot the year I spent in a juvenile prison in Alabama too. Drug possession. I also spent some time in Arkansas, but i'll tell you about that another time.
Well, let me introduce myself, Im Cassiel Keith Flint. My family, calls me Keith, Band mates and friends call me Flinty. Eighteen years old, two younger brothers, perfect parents. And Im the resident family screw up. Im failing at school, I get drunk every other day, I use girls like their going out of fashion. Swearing, smoking and fights are my daily routine.
The one thing Im truly proud of is my band. The Prodigy. Mainly Electropunk, Hardcore techno and Rave, I sing and pump up the crowd. My family severely disagrees with my lifestyle choice. But hey, its my life, my choice.
Liam Howlett is on the deck, he does most of the beats and generally the rest of the track too. Keith 'Maxim Reality' Palmer does the same as me, sings and pumping up the crowd. Jacoby Shaddix, our drummer. Best one out there. I've never seen anyone else doing double bass as fast as this guy. He has his own little band going on the side, Papa Roach. We didn't realise he could sing. Zacky Baker, our legendary left handed guitarist also has a band on the sidelines, Avenged Sevenfold. And he plays, you guessed it, Guitar. We have Sean Smith on bass. He plays a six string too. He was in an alternative band. Got pretty big too. But unfortunately the drummer couldn't hack it. Took a pistol to his own head.
I've gotta say, we are quite a talented bunch, and quite well known. But outside of the gigs we play, we're just another group of outcasts, tattooed and pierced drinking beer on the skate park. Nothing can change that. Can it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Not too sure if i'll carry on, and this is just a rough draft but i wanted to see what people thought. If its any good, don't worry, i'll be doing MAJOR editing later ^_^
Comments are appreciated :)