Earth Angels

Mission Seven

After everything settled down and Tina and Shade left, Elich and I began to talk about what happened. "Well, I didn't mean to! I don't remember a thing that happened. All I remember is seeing Torri show up then I closed my eyes and opened them and you slapped me!"

"I don't know if I want to sleep with you tonight..."

"Why not?! I didn't do anythingwrong love! I love you! Not Torri! If I would have known what I was doing I would have stoppped!"

"I know, I just need time to think, okay?"

Elich sighed and tried to give me a kiss, but I turned my head away. His eyes watered up with tears, "Where are you going tonight?"

"I don't know....probably Tina and Shade's, or a hotel, or even the couch....."

"Well, at least take the bed, I'll take the couch."

"No, you get the bed. I'll take the couch....or else I'll leave for tonight."

"Alright..... I love you Salum....you know that right?", tears streamed down his face. I wiped his tears away and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you as well baby. Just give me one night to think.", I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

"Salum seemed pissed!", Shade said as he caressed Tina's sides as she laid on his chest.

"Yeah, but she just needs to be alone for a night or so..... So she might come here."

"Well she's more than welcome to stay here as long as she wants, love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 2:00 in the morning, I missed him so much. 'You know what? I thought for a second. 'Yeah, I'll do it.' I stood up, wrapped the blanket around my naked body, and walked to Elich's room. I walked to his side of the bed, "Elich, baby, you awake?" His head looked up and matched my gaze. I dropped the blanket, and climbed on top of him.

"What's this for? I thought you-"

I cut him off with a kiss, "I thought about it and... I'm ready to make love with you..." Elich smiled and flipped me over and made out with me passionately. "But aren't you going to wear protection?"

Elich smiled and nodded. I giggled and continued to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, long time no write.....
Forgot this story was PG 13 so I had to end it there...
Oh well, I hope you like!
Comment/subscribe ;3
^,....,^