Status: In memory of James Owen Sullivan, RIP. Finished.

She Lives in a Fairytale

I'm Still, So Still, It's Sobering, But Still I Ran

Suddenly I tumbled into a dark area, falling head over heels. I looked down to see myself in human form. I raised an eyebrow, but didn’t have enough time to be amazed over it since something made me fall flat on my face. I shoved it off and quickly rolled over, catching my breath.

“What the fuck dude?” I turned to my left and saw Brian sitting cross legged and rubbing his head.

“What are you doing here?!” I exclaimed, pointing at him. “Did you make that girl’s voice?”

“First, no. Do I look like a girl? Secondly, I was trying to get you. I came down to see if you wanted something to eat and then all of a sudden I saw huge hands grab you. I was going to catch you before it pulled you through, but I just got sucked in too,” Brian explained.

“Oh,” was all I could reply with. Brian simply rolled his eyes while standing to his feet, walking to the general area where we fell in. I huffed to myself and picked myself up. Thanks a lot Brian, thanks.

"How do we get out?" I asked after a moment of silence and Brian pacing along the area to find an exit. He turned to me and sent a glare that was telling me to shut up. I glared straight back and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "What the fuck is your problem?"

"Oh I don’t know, maybe you're the one that fucking got me here. You're the idiot that walked down here and then got me pulled into this fucking black hole," Brian snapped. I gave Brian the darkest glare I could muster.

"I'd like to remind you that you are the one that came down here on your own. So don’t you dare try turning this all around on me," I defended. He simply rolled his eyes again before pinching the bridge of his nose. I just turned my back on him and started off in a random direction.

"Hey!" I turned around with a bored expression as he opened his eyes, a glare now being sent to me again. No shocker there. I wonder if his eyes are permanently stuck like that. "What are you doing?"

"Well there's no point sitting around here. We can't get out here so imma try to find another way," I replied like it was obvious. Before he could open his mouth I was already leaving him. I could hear my footsteps echo which made me raise an eyebrow.

"So where are we going?" I jumped and whipped around to see Brian right behind me.

"If I knew that why would I not tell you? I have no idea where we're going. My advice would be to just shut up and walk," I replied while turning and starting off again. After a few minutes a light was suddenly shinning ahead on the left. We sped up our pace, hoping we had found the exit.

"What the fuck?" I breathed. We stood in a huge circular window, the top of it even taller than Brian. Through it we could see the living which was now empty. Lilena, Johnny, Jimmy, and Zacky all walked in from different directions with concerned faces.

"Any luck?" Johnny asked. The other three all shook their heads.

"Brian and Shiloh aren't ones to run off without telling anyone. Especially together," Jimmy pointed out.

"Look, I'll go take a run. I'll see if I can find them anywhere," Lilena spoke up. They nodded before she hunched over. Suddenly a coyote with deep, dark brown fur stood in her place before it ran off.

"Well at least now I know what she meant," I muttered. Brian started banging on the window with all his strength. I quickly joined in as we screamed at them. After a minute we gave up.

"It's no use, they cant hear us," I sighed, resting my head on the glass. When I looked at Brian again, he stood staring at Zacky. His face twisted in frustration and he let out a cry of anger.

"I can't even reach them telepathically!" he said angrily. He punched the glass which made it explode with cracks. I jumped back and noticed the three left in the living room did too.

"What the fuck dude?" Jimmy yelled as Zacky walked towards us.

"Zacky! We're right here!" Brian screamed, waving his arms crazily.

"I don't know. The mirror just exploded," Zacky replied. He grabbed the window and took it off the wall. Suddenly the area went dark again and I glared at Brian.

"Thanks asshole. That was the closest we got to civilization. Now we get to start all over again," I snapped as I stood to my feet. I continued to walk the way I started....I think. After at least five minutes I sighed and crossed my arms to think. Suddenly I realized that Brian wasn't with me. I took a deep breath, claustrophobia creeping over me.

"Brian? Hello?" I whisper. He gave no reply and I quickly started back the way I came. I continued for at least ten minutes but still no Brian. I didn’t even know where I was headed anymore.

“Brian!” I screamed. No answer, not even a footstep. I fell to my knees, holding myself tightly. If I didn’t get out of here soon I might go mad. Suddenly I heard giggling. I looked up to see a brunette girl, maybe six, in a white dress. She seemed to have a light glow to her in the darkness. She grinned at me, tilting her head to the left.

“What are you doing here Miss? I never seen anyone around this area,” the girl’s angelic voice said.

“I’m lost. Have you seen my friend? He’s a tall guy with long hair,” I asked hopefully. She simply shook her head no.

“I’m lost too Miss. I’ve been lost for a very long time. My mommy and daddy forgot me,” she told me sadly.

“I’m sorry. What’s your name?”

“You can call me Ellie. Everyone does,” the little girl smiled.

“Hi Ellie. I’m Shiloh,” I replied with a smile of my own.

“Shiloh? I like your name Shiloh. Come on! I know where this really pretty room is!” Ellie ran off into the darkness, a glowing path following her. I stood to me feet, looking around.

“No where but straight I guess,” I muttered to myself. I quickly followed after Ellie before I could completely lose sight of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! :D
Where's Brian? Where is Shiloh? Who's Ellie?
Only I knowwwww.
Yes, this is a filler.
Don't like it? Boo hoo.
Just wait for the next one!

Xoxo,
Tina.