Status: In memory of James Owen Sullivan, RIP. Finished.

She Lives in a Fairytale

I Swear I Ain't Crazy

Johnny’s P.O.V.

“Hello again sirs. Please come this way.” Zacky and I followed the girl in front of us. She’s always working here so it’s obvious we are going to see her quite a bit. Coming every week to visit doesn’t help our case either. She motioned us into a room that we had seen millions of times before. We sat in the familiar, uncomfortable metal chairs that were in front of a metal table. All it was here was metal and white.

“This place feels like a police interrogation room,” Zacky muttered. Quite frankly, he said this every time. I learned to get used to it, but I still hate hearing it.

“Hello Mr. Baker, Mr. Seward.” We both turned around to see Doctor Thomas smiling at us. Her red hair was held up in a bun, her brown eyes shining. I don’t understand how she could be so cheerful working in a place like this.

“Hello Doctor Thomas. Where’s Shiloh?” Zacky asked me.

“Nurse Lisa is going to get her now. She had trouble falling asleep last night so we had to give her sleeping pills. They still might be affective so we’re not sure if she will be with us very well or not,” the doctor explained. We both nodded slowly. Suddenly the woman known as Nurse Lisa came into the room, her arms wrapped around Shiloh. As she carefully sat her down before excusing herself along with Dr. Thomas who promised to be outside whenever we were done.

“Shiloh?” She seemed unfazed by my voice. I stood and sat in the seat next to her that was across the table. I could hear her muttering something under her breath, but what it was I wasn’t sure.

“Shiloh?” When I placed my hand on her shoulder, her eyes snapped up to meet mine. Her blue eyes seemed distant, crazed. My own soften when she gave me a bewildered look.

“Joh-Johnny? Nixon, he kidnapped me. He’s going to kill me,” she cried, wrapping her arms around me tightly. I shushed her, rocking her back and forth. I sent a glance over to Zacky who looked close to crying. He still can’t grasp the thought that his sister went so far over with her schizophrenia. It seems like only yesterday we were all in high school, laughing. Not a care in the world. Now at twenty-one in a psychiatric ward. She could barely tell reality from her make believe world she created.

“Shiloh, don’t worry. Nixon can’t touch you,” Zacky whispered. He stood and planted a kiss on his baby sister’s head. Of course we had no idea what she was talking about, but if we tried to explain that it wasn’t real her mind could explode. At least that’s how the doctor had put it.

“Shiloh?” I could feel her shaking in my arms. She was muttering something again under her breath. I could catch a few words, but they made no sense.

“Shy?” Suddenly she started to thrash wildly in my arms.

“No! No! You can’t take me! I want my daddy!” We tried to calm her, but soon her screams covered anything we said. Dr. Thomas rushed in with a female nurse and two man nurses. They took her from my arms and held her down, injecting her with something. Soon her actions slowed and she became limp in their grasp. The men grabbed her by her arms, having to literally carry her out of the room. Both Zacky and I fell into seats as Dr. Thomas sat across from us. When she sighed we looked up at her.

“Her delusions seem to progressively getting worse everyday. I’m not sure what is causing it, but lately it’s been nothing but something about this man named Nixon. From what she’s explain you two, Mr. Sanders, Mr. Haner, and Mr. Sullivan, along with your significant others, have some form of powers. She believes she can do all these different things. She’s been crying about your belated parents for a while now,” Dr. Thomas told us. We nodded numbly, still shaken up from what just happened. Shiloh’s schizophrenia was under control until their parents died. After that she completely snapped, made up a world of make believe so she could have her parents alive someway.

“Can we see her for just a moment? He don’t have to talk to her, just see her,” I asked. Dr. Thomas nodded and motioned for us to follow. We walked down a hall, on either side of us were metal doors. We stopped in front of one that had a nurse just leaving.

“She’s sedated so she’s a bit out of it.” We nodded before she said goodbye. We looked into the small window that let us see Shiloh sitting on her bed that was against the wall right before a window with bars across it. Her back was to us as she mindlessly stared out the window.

“So there is no improvement what so ever?” Zacky asked. I couldn't rip my eyes away from my wife. Her hair that had naturally been straight and shiny was now a matted mess. It looked liked she hadn’t shower in a few days. It made me feel guilty knowing I could take a shower when I wished, without being monitored.

“I’m sorry Mr. Baker. Mrs. Seward is sadly no better than when she was first emitted. Our therapist is beginning to believe that soon she might be completely lost in the world she created.” I turned around to see Dr. Thomas frowning sympathetically at Zacky who bowed his head. I brought Zacky into a hug, knowing he was about to break into tears. Soon sobs racked his body as he rested his head on my shoulder. If anyone were to see us they’d probably believe we were gay, definitely not the answer. Anyone smart would see a brother mourning over his sister while her husband comforted him. I don’t think no matter how much crying Zacky could do would help though. The doctor pretty much just told us our girl is almost completely gone. We’ll never see her again. I made Zacky follow me down the hall, hoping he could make it back to Lilena before he completely lost it.

Shiloh’s P.O.V.

“I’m sorry Shiloh. We never like doing this.” I continued to ignore this lady, still just staring out my barred window. I looked at the forest that surrounded the area. It looked just like where me and the guys lived in Oregon. Why aren’t they saving me? Don’t they know this is just a place that Nixon made to trick them?

I could feel someone staring at my back. I figured it was just another one of Nixon’s bodyguards so I continued to stare out into the forest, wishing I could feel the rush of air through my hair. Even the feel of Johnny’s fur would be reassuring. Instead I’m left cold, alone. I couldn’t even try to escape, the drug that I was injected with couldn’t allow my muscles to move.

Suddenly I saw movement in the forest. At first I couldn’t believe what I saw. Maybe it was just my mind tricking me. But then it stepped more into the sunlight. I was right! There sat a black wolf, only about ten feet from my window.

“Johnny?” I whispered out. It winked at me before running off into the thick trees of the forest.
♠ ♠ ♠
So was it all real or just a schizophrenic delusions?
Think what you wish, your choice.
And yes, this is the final chapter.
Sorry it was such a shitty ending, but it was better than what was planned.
Thank you everyone for reading story and commenting. I love you all.
I have another story which should have it's first chapter tonight or tomorrow.
Please subscribe.
Xoxo,
Tina.