Status: Active

Stuff Happens

Image

Kita Storm, an average girl. Lived in La Push and never wanted that to change. She thought she had the best life in the world and nothing could change that. She had a mom, a dad, an older brother, and the greatest friends any one could ask for. That is, till her parents got in to a car crash, when she was 10, and didn't make it. Her brother was 21, and had a job to support them both, and wanted to take care of her. But that wasn't going to work. Her grandmother wanted her and that was that. Kita moved to Tokyo, Japan and that's were she's been for almost 7 years. She made friends, got a new life, and even changed her look. Everything was good again. Till one day her old friend's dad calls and says that he wants her back in La Push were she belonged. Kita was so over joyed. She went to celebrate with her friends when her brother pops back in her life.

What'll happen now that he's back in her life? What shall happen in La Push? And when she finds love will she got with it or against it? What is in store for Miss Kita Storm?

Only time will tell and you have to read to find out.
  1. Descriptions
  2. The News
  3. Reunion
    Victor Returns
  4. Grams
    Victor goes to see grams.
  5. Home At Last
    "KIKI!!!!!!!!!!" I looked over to were I heard the sound. I lighed at the sight.
  6. Guess Whos Back
    "Who Are You?"
  7. You Have to be Kidding me
    "She was so Beautiful"