"I love you, Adrienne..." "I love you too, Mike"

Mike has always loved Adrienne. Ever since they met they loved each other, but Adrienne has chosen Billie. What happens between Adie and Mike after many years of dating without Billie knowing? What will happen after 12 years of marriage? What will Billie do? And why Tre is acting gay with his best friend Mike?
  1. The beginning
    Mike has a dream and when he wakes up, he has a flash back. Then he remembers what he has got to do that day, but has another flash back.
  2. Proposal
    mike's flashback: the night he wanted to propose to adie, but billie asked her first. he says goodbye to love, he doesn't want to love anymore. he must forget.
  3. Everything always gets fine.
    Mike talks to Tre about his situation. Tre helps him, but fails. Yet, Tre's sad because Mike's heart belongs to Adie's... anyway, Mike talks to Adie, and everything seems to get fine, but...
  4. The burning house, and the kiss.
    Tre's house on fire, claudia is in a come and frankito is badly injured. Mike and adie, after a month had passed since the incident, finally kiss again, but someone walks in on them and sees them. who is it?
  5. The fight and the tears. and the other feelings?
    "love is in the air..." lol. mike notice he may feel somethin for tre. but he doesn't know yet. billie and mike fight. really bad. will everythin ever b the same again? i don't think so. and u?
  6. he finally understands. everything.
    mike n bj r friends again. the thought of being gay is slowly maikin its way into mike's thoughts. and then he finally understands. oh yeh, mike has another flash back... ^^
  7. Dreams and reality.
    SORRY IT'S SHORT! ooook mike n billie tlk about drunk ppl... n mike understands... he's confused, keeps thinking about things... and he has a dream... tre comes bk....
  8. "I'm back..."
    oooh tre comes back!!! and then??? muahaha
  9. "Show me...?"
    whoohoo tre asks mike to SHOW him wot he did when he was drunk. gonna b fun ;) sorry it's quite short
  10. The truth... or not?
    ok let's see... mike shows tre wot he did... n finds out everythin... BUT! surprise surprise!... muaha
  11. Back to normal... right?
    sorry for the lack of updates!
  12. Saviour
    d'ya want me to go on with this story or not?
  13. Insanity, quotes, fights, and explanations.
  14. AUTHOR'S NOTE
  15. Trial
  16. E-mails
  17. Monster Billie (part 1)
  18. Monster Billie (part 2)