"I love you, Adrienne..." "I love you too, Mike"

Monster Billie (part 2)

"Oh well," I continued, "he should't have, I mean, it's supposed to be something really personal, and... and private, top secret, ya know..."

"That's what I told him." She said sadly.

"Yeah, you know, you could've written anything in it, every personal thing. He had no right!"

She looked down with watery eyes again.

"Adie, I know he shouldn't have, and you have all rights to be angry and upset but, honestly..."

"I WROTE ABOUT YOU!" She yelled in my face, "ABOUT US!"

A long silent minute followed. Then I found the strength to say something again.

"I... didn't think about that."

"And he... he got angry" The tears that were about to fall, rolled down her soft cheeks.

"Wh-what do you mean, how much angry?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"V-very angry..." she whispered, and then her kneew became too weak and she slide down the wall to the ground, screaming and crying.

Luckily, no one was around, otherwise they may have thought I'd done something to her.

I kneeled down in front of her as she muttered "too much..." over and over again.

"Adrienne, please, I need to know, what did he do to you?" I asked, holding her hands tightly. I could feel and see her shaking uncontrollably, then she fell to the ground, putting her arims around her knees, forming a ball, crying, yelling.

I didn't know what to do or say, I could just repeat "80 what did he do?"

"He..." Please, he can't be that much of a bastard, asshole...

"He yelled at me and... and told me that he loved me, but that I used him... So he... so he wanted to show h is love, how much he loved me and... and he said that he was gonna make love to me, to.. to let me see how much his heart craved for me... Mike, he wasn't himself! He was too angry, I'm sure he wasn't thinking straight, he's so jealous Mike! And he... he wanted to... to do it... but I didn't want to, I was scared and... but he... he forced me... and... and I screamed for help but... but the kids were at Ollie's and our neighbours are on holiday, there was no one around... I didn't want to, Mikes, but... he forced me, Mike! He... he hurt me.... It... it hurt..."

She couldn't say more. Well, I wasn't gonna make her say anything else, anyway.

I was speechless, heart-broken, sad, angry and so much more.

That bastard.

"Adie… 80… this is called rape, you have to do something about it…”

“Mike… I l-love you…” she hugged me tight and let me take her to the bench we were sitting at, earlier.

“I love you too, 80, I love you too…” I said.

“No, you don’t…” she said, with watering eyes.

“What?” I asked, not wanting to believe what I’d just heard.

“I know you don’t… That day, when you… asked me kindly to leave, because you wanted to think, I s’ppose… That kiss… You were thoughtful. I told you you were, d’ya remember?”

I nodded.

“That’s when I knew you didn’t love me anymore, when we kissed, but your mind was somewhere else. With someone else. It hurt, you know.”

I tried to wipe away a tear, but she wouldn’t let me.

“It had never happened, nothing could trouble you to the point of thinking about it even when we kissed… Not even lack of coffee.”

I smiled. But my smile soon faded.

“80, I mean it, I really do love you.” Hell, was I sure, I loved her so much.

“No, Mike. Your mind belongs to someone else now, and so does you heart.” A few more tears fell. Each one washing away our time together. And it hurt like hell.

“I’ve known it since that night.” She finished.

Those words, coming from her mouth, hurt more that I had thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?

C'mon, waste 10 seconds of your life for me??

*puppy dog eyes*