"I love you, Adrienne..." "I love you too, Mike"

"Show me...?"

“Oh my… tre where did you learn that?”

“What?”

“Massage”

“Oh, nowhere.”

“Well, you’re fucking good.”

“12”

“Tre!”

“Sorry”

We spent a few minutes in silence, while Tre kept massaging my shoulders sending shivers down my spine. It was relaxing… and he was damn good.

I was thinking in the meanwhile, about Adie and Tre:

“I love Adie, I really do, more than anyone else. But… there IS something between me and Tre… I don’t know, everything changed since that night.”

Then his hands moved from my shoulders to my neck and he touched the spot behind my neck that drives me crazy. Adie “found” it, long time ago, but I had completely forgotten about it.

“Oh gosh… Tre do that again.” I said without thinking.

“What, this?”

“Shit, yeah!”

He bursted out laughing and I turned around to face him.

“What the hell?”

“Sounds like you’re having sex, mate, shut up!”

I blushed and laughed at the same time and couldn’t stop.

After 5 whole minutes of laughing he sat back down next to me, but then I stood up.

“Tre, It’s half past 2, better if we go to bed.” And I headed to the stairs.

“What? After coffee?”

“Ummm… what do you want to do then?”

Please don’t ask me that, please don’t ask me that, please, PLEASE!

“Err… I don’t know…”

“Fine.” I smiled and went upstairs.

“No, wait a minute!” He said, following me to the bedroom.

“What, now?”

“You never told me what I did the night I got drunk…”

Oh shit. I knew it, fuck!

“You don’t want me to tell you, trust me.”

“But I asked you.”

I didn’t say anything.

“Was it something really crazy so you can’t even show it to me, since you don’t want to tell me?”

“No, it’s nothing impossible to show, but, trust me, you don’t want me to.” I said blushing. Thank god the room was dark enough so he didn’t notice.

I looked at him once more. “You really want me to show you?” I said, my heart beating faster. But why!?

“Ummm… yeah?...” He swallowed, “Do I have to worry?” he asked as he sow me getting nearer to him.

“It depends…” I answered.

“On what?...” was he worried?

“You’ll see…”

I looked at him. “Now, this is exactly what you did…”

I don’t know why I was doing that, but deep inside I knew I WANTED to show him. That’s the only way I could find out the truth.

If he was really bi.

If I was really bi.