Choking on the Difference Between Me and the World...

04.

The guys pulled up outside my place.

“Oh well…time to face the music,” I said as I walked up to the front door. As I raised my hand to open the door, it swung open and my mother came storming out. She noticed the boys standing by the car.

“I thought I taught you not to come home with strangers…”

“Mum, they’re not strangers…to me,”

“…shut up! I haven’t been raising a fucking whore for eighteen years. I’ve been trying to raise a lovely young lady and this is how you fucking repay me?! This house will not be treated like some brothel. You are no daughter of mine,” my mother slammed the door in my face and I burst into tears.

“No! Please don’t cry…y-you can come stay with us,” Nathan said, mortified. The guys just looked at him. “What?!” he said, puzzled.

I smiled slightly as tears flowed freely down my face. When I got back to the car, Nathan and Matthew were arguing. Their arguing made me want to cry more. Mateo paced over to me and rubbed my back. I cried into his chest. I could tell he wasn’t use to it because his back straightened and it took him a while to place his hands on my back.

Dan knew their arguing was upsetting me, so he walked over to them.

“Why the hell did you do that?”

“Guys,” Dan said trying to cut into the convocation.

“Matthew, she’s got nowhere else to go,”

“Guys…”

“Yeah… I now but still…”

“Guys!” Dan yelled.

“What!” Nathan and Matthew said in unison.

“You’re upsetting Emmeline, shut up,”

“Sorry,” Matthew said apologetically.
♠ ♠ ♠
going to update soon guys
comments?