Jonas Is a What

Draco Malfoy, Floo Powder, and Secret Friends

Image

I woke up to the smell of fried eggs and bacon. So natrually forgetting were I am I stumbeld down the stairs towards the smell.

"Well good mornin lex." Lex Joe only says that. When I finally realized I wasn't home, I ran back up the stairs to change out of my pajama's.

I walked back down to the kitchen in a black long sleave shirt and a pair of jeans and white socks.

"Good mornin everyone" I said cheerfuly. One of the twins pulled a chair next to him so I sat down next to him not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"Are you hungry dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked. I just noded and she piled eggs, toast, and bacon.

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley for breakfast." After I said that everyone else started to. I chuckeld and dug in. To be honest I still thought this was dream.

"Alright today were going to Diagon Ally." MR. Weasley announced.

"Cool whats that?" I asked.

"It's Wizard community that lets wizards get what they need for school." Harry told me from acrros me.

"Oh"

I guess tomorrow is like a big event, because Mr. Weasley keeps talking about it and saying we need sleep tonight so we can be up and early for tomorrow. I wrote to my brothers but still they haven't written back I hope there not mad at me for leaving.

"Mom, Alex never used floo before." Ron Weasley whinning to his mother broght me back to reality or my dream that I'm having and stared at them. 'Whats floo?' I asked myself as if Harry could read my thought he answered.

"Floo is a powder or ash substince. You grab a handful and throw it in the fire place and yell where you wanna go. In this case it would be Diagon Ally. You would want to say it loud and clear to, don't wanna end up like me my first time I did." All the Weasley kids snickered and laughed. I just rolled my eye's and turned to watch Harry do exactly what he had said. When he did he vanished as he yelled into the green flames.

"Your turn Alex." Mr. Weasley said. So I did exactly like Harry and said loud and clear Diagon Ally or so I thought.

I slid out of a fire place and straight into someone.

" Whatch Where your going" He turned around and he was the most handsom boy I ever saw. His pale white face shining of what little light they had in the shop. His grey eye's twinkled silver with the same little light that shown on his face. His platinum blond hair was slick back but falling out of his face.

He smirked. "Sorry didn't say what I wanted clearly I guess." I smiled sheeplishly my cheeks were blushing I could feel it. It was burnin so I turned my head down to stare at the floor.

He held his hand out. "Draco Malfoy" He told me. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "Your new here?" He asked as I got my balance back.. I smirked the blush now leaving my face.

"Yea so what?" I asked him

"Nothing never seen you around here." I smirked again.

"Alexis" I said.

"You have a last name."

"Jonas" I smiled at him my stupid lopsided grin.

"Hmmm I've heard of you." I looked at him confused. I hadn't noticed when we started walking down the Ally but I guess we were.

"Really?" I asked him confused.

"Yes."

"Oh"

"Come on lets get you Diagon Ally." He said. "So do you have any siblings?" he asked me.

"Yeah five brothers." I told him. I had no idea why it feels like I've knowen him forever and I could tell him anything in the world that was on my mind.

"What are their names?" He asked I smiled and he just continued walking.

" Well there's Kevin real name Paul Kevin Jonas the 2. He's the one that makes me feel better and gives the best advice. Then there's Joe real name Joesph Adam Jonas. He's the funny one always knows when your upset and try's to get you to smile. Than there's Nick real name Nicholas Jonas He sensetive and he's there when you just need an ear." I told him.

"You said five"

"Oh yeah then there's Frankie he's just my little brothers he gets anyoning but I love him anyways. Then theres Harry Potter..."

"Harry Potter. I thought you said you were a Jonas." I nodded

"I did I just found out this summer that I was adopted by the Jonases and I was really a Potter. I still think this is a dream though. I really don't believe I'm a witch. It's just so wiered." He nodded and I spotted the Weasleys and Harry. I smiled at him.

"Your safe so I'm no longer needed."

"Hey wait?" I yelled. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Can we be friends. I mean Harry say's your cruel and Vile but I don't tink so at all. Besides you helped me out of that horried place."

"Listen to your brother. You don't wanna hang with me."

"But... I don't think what he thinks. WE maybe twins but we have differnt friends and differnt everything." He smiled.

"Sure Why not." I smiled a big smile

"But lets be a secret it would be more fun that way." I went to run towards the Weasleys' and Harry but I forgot to tell him goodbey. When I turned around he was Already gone. I turned around and ran towards my friends.