Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

Diamonds Aren't Forever

Brian's hands brushed my waist. I giggled as he brought his lips to my cheekbone. He growled playfully, rocking me back and forth. I put my hands in his pockets, and he smiled.

"Nobody does it like you, Liss," he said.

I kissed his lips and said, "Except you."

He pulled me with him to his bedroom he temporarily shared with Johnny. He hungrily kissed me, and I could feel his heart racing a million times a minute. We tore through the doorway, crashing into the wall before falling onto the bed. He began attempting to take my shirt off when someone cleared their throat.

We looked up. Johnny. He was holding the latest Revolver Magazine and looking at us. Brian grinned and said, "Sorry, man."

My eyes met Johnny's, and I bit my lip. I felt some butterflies fluttering about in the pit of my stomch, but I pushed them away. I got butterflies around any of them. I was a sex toy in this house. Did I care? Not really. It's Avenged Sevenfold, for god's sake. Girls would kill to be me. Especially Naomi.

Johnny left the room, and Brian pulled me closer.

"Where were we?" he said quietly. His breath tickled my ear.

I giggled again as he grabbed my ass. I could die everytime Brian touched me because when we were in the bed, he wasn't Brian or Synyster. He was mine. He was a whole other person.

What would dear daddy say if he knew his little girl was the Hollywood whore to five older guys?He'd croak. That's what he'd do.

I bit Brian's lip, making him groan. I liked it this way. I was in control, and he knew it. He managed to pull my shirt off, and he observed my black lacy bra.

"Sexy," he said, before nearly destroying it in an effort to get it off.

I didn't care how much it had cost me. It felt good to be a Synner. It felt good to Syn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Probably edit this tomorrow- my batterys dying, so I had to end it quickly.

Comment!