Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

Addicted

I twirled a piece of hair around my fingers, watching Zacky as he played a riff on his guitar. I bit my bottom lip, and I remembered how his snakebites always felt against my skin. It was Zacky I was targeting today. I needed a hit from him.

He felt me watching him, and he looked up. I wiggled my fingers at him, and he grinned. He set his guitar down and approached me. He put his hands on either side of me, looked me in the eyes, and said, "What's the magic word?"

"Pretty please with sugar on top?" I giggled.

He was on top of me faster than I thought he would be. He caught me offgaurd, but I was fully prepared to fuck right there. The couch wasn't big enough for both of us to be laying down on it, yet somehow we managed to both stay on as Zacky pulled my pants down and I his.

I felt his hands slide up my thighs, and I leaned my head back in pleasure. He bit and sucked at every inch of skin he could reach. I tightened up, running my hands through his hair. I pushed up on him, and he pushed back down on me. I felt him pushing harder and harder on me, and I moaned.

"Don't stop," I gasped.

He smiled at me, indicating that he wasn't going to stop any time soon. I kissed him, slowly at first, then sliding my tongue into his mouth, and biting his lip. He groaned and pushed my hips down. I pulled him further into me, concentrating solely on letting him slide in and out of me.

It had been a long time since I'd had a taste of Zacky. It had clearly been too long, as he never paused once to even breathe. I missed this. I needed Zacky more often.

It was a good twenty minutes before my toes curled up and my head fell backwards as the sex had reached its high point. Zacky collapsed onto me a minute later, breathing heavily on my chest. I sighed and kissed his lips again.

"Better hurry or your boy toy will have my head on a plate," whispered Zacky.

He stood up, and we helped each other dress. It's what I loved about Zacky. He was not only great in bed, but he was a gentleman as well. We each sat back down as we'd been before, and a moment later, Brian and Johnny walked in with hardware supplies.

"You guys could have had this done if you'd just hired someone," I suggested.

They both glared at me, and I stood up. I fixed myself a bowl of cereal as Brian and Johnny took the supplies up to Johnny's room. Matt walked in the door with a large box of cables. He slammed them down on the floor and stretched.

"What's all the noise up here?" asked Jimmy, who'd come up from the basement, followed closely by Naomi.

Naomi stood by me, and Jimmy wrapped his arms around her shoulders. Matt sat down on the couch but immediately stood up.

"On the couch?! Really?!" he shouted, looking at me.

I looked over at Zacky and took a bite of my cereal. I shrugged slyly, but I knew they all knew. They always knew.

Matt shook his head and said, "God, you need some sort of pill. You're like a fucking rabbit."

I laughed, "Oh, you like it."

Matt scratched the back of his head. I'd caught him, and he had nothing to say. I'd get him tomorrow, I thought. He'll have something to say then. I chuckled slightly to myself.

"You weren't lying," hissed Naomi.

I shook my head. "I don't lie."
♠ ♠ ♠
I lied- this one is the last of the night.
Like?
Comment!
Thanks again to all of you who have commented, subscribed, read, etc.
I love you all!