Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

Missing

Naomi hopped up and sat on the counter next to me. I was watching Johnny, laughing and talking with Tobin from Papa Roach. I smiled slightly, but Naomi interrupted me. She smiled and kicked her feet against the cabinets.

"Well, Lissa Turner, I never thought I'd see the day you had tour eye on- not one, but two bass players!" she giggled.

"Never expected you to spend all your time with a drummer either," I sighed. "Things happen, Naomi."

Zacky and a couple other guys came in off the patio. One of them, Jacoby Shaddix, sauntered over to us. He scooted in between us, making Naomi blush.

"Ladies," he said. "I've heard one of you is the little misstress of this house."

I looked up at Zacky, and he shrugged. "Sorry," he mouthed silently. I shook my head and sighed.

"That would be me," I said.

"I figured as much," chuckled Jacoby. "I have come to ask if you wouldst be willing to dance with such a lad as myself."

I kissed his cheek and said, "Sorry, baby. Perhaps another time. But I'm sure my bestie, Naomi, wouldn't mind a dance or two."

Jacoby turned to Naomi. "May I have this dance, young Naomi?"

Naomi glared at me for a second, then said, "Jacoby, dear, I'd be delighted."

Jacoby took her hand and pulled Naomi from the counter. I watched as Jacoby led her to the spot where everyone in the room was grinding on each other. I laughed as Naomi attempted to follow Jacoby in his movements, but she was as uncoordinated as I was. Eventually she got into the swing of things, and she and he were inseparable.

Jimmy stumbled over to the kitchen. He jumped to try and get on the counter, but he missed and hit the edge. He was obviously drunk, and it made me laugh.

"Hey, Lissssssss," he laughed. "Sounds like a snake! Sssss. Ssssss."

I smiled and said, "Jimmy, you are so drunk. I don't even think I could ever be half as drunk as you are now."

"You know Moani? I mean Nimao? I mean Naomi!"

"Yes, I know Naomi." I bit my lip, attempting not to laugh at him.

"I just wanted to tell you- she's good at sex." Jimmy stopped to giggle at himself.

"Thanks, Sully. I didn't really need to know that, but thanks." I laughed stupidly as I began to walk away. Jimmy grabbed my elbow.

"Wait!" he shouted, though shouting wasn't really necessary. "I love her."

I stopped. "What?"

"I said- I LOVE HER!!!" he shouted even louder. "I wanna marry her."

I was speechless. He smiled at me, waiting for a reply, but I didn't have one. What could I say to that? I looked over at Naomi. Jacoby's hands were on her hips and his lips near her cheek whispering, helping her sway easier.

"You hardly know her, Jimmy," I protested. "How can you know you love her?"

"I just do!" he sang.

"You're drunk," I said. "You need to lay down."

"Nope! Imma go and tell everyone!" And with that, he ran off. I shook my head. Jimmy.

I went in search of Brian, needing to take a hit from my "boy toy", as Zacky called him. He was talking to Dan Jacobs. I wanted to sneak up behind him and surprise him, but I heard him talking, and my heart sunk.

He was talking about me. And not in a good way, either. He was telling him about us and what we did in bed, and how I was so easy I did everyone in the house. Two-faced, back-stabbing bitch.

Dan spotted me first, and then Brian turned around as well. The room got silent as I began to feel the tears start streaming down my face.

He made a feeble attempt to defend himself, clearly drunk as well. "Lissa, I didn't"-

"Asshole!" I screamed. All eyes had turned to us.

But I didn't give them much chance to look because I was gone as soon as I'd said it. I ran out the front door and down the block as far as I could. I eventually came to a dead end, where I kicked the brick wall and slumped into the furthest corner I could. I curled up into a ball and let every drop of my tears flow onto the cold cement.

A few minutes later, I heard people calling my name. Among them I heard Brian, Johnny, Matt, Zacky, and Naomi. I was sure there were more, but I didn't want to listen. I covered my ears and hummed to myself the first song that came to mind- "Beast and the Harlot".

"Why are you doing that?" asked someone.

I looked up. It was Johnny.

"I...I don't- I don't"- I muttered.

"Shh," Johnny said, pulling me to my feet. "I'm here. Let's go home."

I shook my head, but he had an iron grip on me. I couldn't think about it. Val had stayed behind and made everyone leave, except Jacoby who insisted on making sure I was alright. Brian touched my shoulder, and I turned to him angrily.

"Liss, please, I"-

But I punched him right between his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama-licious! (new word I guess)
What do you think now?
Comment!
I love you guys for reading this!
THANK YOU!!!
A7X is recording now- learned it straight from Papa Gates.
Can't wait!