Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

So Wrong

I stood from the couch, wrapping myself in a blanket that had been thrown on the floor during me and Brian's romp. I went to the kitchen to make myself a drink, but I stopped in the hall. Matt was standing on the steps. I waved to him. He nodded, but it was clear he disapproved of what I'd just done.

"I'm sorry," I said, beginning to sob as I fell to my knees on the floor. "I'm so sorry."

He pulled me to my feet and held me as I cried. "I know," he whispered to me. "I don't blame you."

I hid my face in my hands, not wanting him to see the obvious sorrow I was dealing with. He didn't care. Matt was never one to judge. He rested his chin on my head, and I felt his arms pull me tighter.

After awhile, I heard Matt's stomach growl. I looked up at him and laughed. He smiled down at me and said, "I knew I came down here for something."

I followed him to the kitchen. He offered to heat me up some Totino's, but I rejected them. No pizza rolls. Ever. While his pizza rolls were baking, Matt turned to me.

"I'm curious," he said. "Aren't you ever worried about getting pregnant?"

I nearly fell off my chair. "Where did that come from?" I said.

Matt shrugged. "Just wondering."

"I never really thought about it." I remembered back to my sophomore year when my doctor had told me I wouldn't be able to have children. "It doesn't apply to me."

"Why not?" Matt asked. The microwave beeped, and he took his pizza rolls from the machine.

"It's kind of personal," I said.

"Oh, sorry."

I patted his arm as he took a bite. He did look genuinely sorry, and I could never hate Matt. He smiled at me, his teeth filled with greasy sauce. I pretended to gag, and he choked with laughter.

"You are so disgusting," I mumbled.

"You like 'em nasty, though, hunny," he said.

I shook my head and said, "I think I'll go and find my friend."

"Don't count on getting to her- I think Jimmy's taking real fine care of her."

I rolled my eyes, but I knew it was true. And our allegations were correct. I reached Jimmy's door and heard moaning and giggling. Instantly regretting being there, I knocked on the door. I didn't expect anyone to answer but I knocked again.

"Go away!" shouted Jimmy. "I'm a little busy!"

"Jimmy! Let me borrow Naomi for a sec!" I shouted. He was having a conversation with me in the middle of banging my best friend? Really?

"I'm borrowing her! Fuck off!"

"Jimmy, get your dick out of her and send her out here!"

"Lissa! You have no respect for other people's"-

"Jimmy, get off me," sighed Naomi.

I smiled. "I win," I said through the door.

A minute later, Naomi came out the door. She had managed to throw on Jimmy's long sweatshirt, which I was rather grateful for. I wasn't really in the mood to see my best friend in a nude state.

"What was so important that you had to interrupt my private time?" she snapped. "I don't interrupt you when you're fucking whoever it is."

"Actually, there was that time you walked in on me and Brian," I replied. "I need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"I- I had sex with Brian tonight"-

"What the fucking hell!"

-"but I think I want to date Johnny."

Naomi rolled her eyes and sighed, "And that's what you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well, yes."

"I can't help you. Now if you'll excuse me, I actually am busy."

I opened my mouth to say something, but she'd already gone back in the room and shut the door. I shook my head and went back up to Matt. He was wiping his hands on the towel hanging from the cabinet when he spied me tripping over and then losing my blanket.

Great. So now I was stark naked in the kitchen, not that I hadn't been before. Matt smiled evilly before helping me to my feet. I felt his hands slide down my waist, past my hips, and down to my bare ass. I didn't want to have sex again, but damn he felt good.

Damn it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda boring :/

Comment anyways!