Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

Familiar Taste of Poison

I was laying in my bed, the light from the moon being the only source making my room brighter. I had wanted so badly to go in with Johnny and spend the night, but I figured he wanted me to change from being a filthy whore into being strictly his. But tonight, I couldn't change.

Because at around one in the morning, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I whispered.

I was expecting Johnny, or even Brian, to come walking through the door. But when the door opened, in walked Mr. Zacky Vengeance. I smiled at first, imagining why he had come here, but my smile quickly turned to a frown.

"Zacky, I-"

"Lissa, I know," he said, crossing the room and placing his finger over my lips to silence me. "But I can't just let you walk away without a fight. I'm gonna miss just having you there and ready all the time."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

Zacky pressed his lips against mine, and my body relaxed into pleasure mode. I felt his tongue slide past my lips and make its way across my own tongue. His snakebites felt too cold, and they stung a bit. I pushed away.

"I can't," I said, shaking my head.

"Neither can I, but I'm doing it anyway, aren't I?" Zacky replied.

I shrugged, and my lips crashed back to his. As soon as he touched my neck, I knew I was caught. Of course it was going to be Zacky that made me feel worse. For now, though, it felt like it was going to be a million times better.

Zacky trailed down my jawline to my neck, biting me as I pulled him down to the bed on top of me. He smiled devilishly, but he continued biting and sucking on the skin around my collarbone as his hands slid my shorts down my thighs. I shivered as his fingers raced back up to my hips to inch my panties down, but I beat him to it. At this point, we were literally tearing the clothes off each other. I pulled him further onto me and groaned when his hands pushed down on my thighs.

He ran his fingers through my hair, his lips making their way further down my torso to my belly button. I wrapped my legs around him, and he looked up at me for a second. The look in my eyes must have told him I was wanting him more every time he stopped. He chuckled deeply before driving his hips into mine. He pushed harder than he had before, but I could handle it. I bit my lip and moaned as quiet as humanly possible. It was still a loud moan that I was sure could be heard through the walls.

I felt his breath escape out over the base of my neck, and I shuddered. Using his hands, he pushed my hips further into the bed. He pushed himself further inside me, and another moan passed by my lips into his ears. I lay helplessly under him as I felt him continuously thrust into me. I pushed my lips on his and pulled at his bottom lip. This time he groaned.

He released into me, and I pushed my head back. I suppressed another moan, my breathing higher that way. He smiled against my chest.

"I'm going to miss this," he said quietly.

I bit the inside of my lip and replied, "I'll still be here."

He sat up, inquisitively. I just pulled the covers over me and closed my eyes. I felt his index finger travel slowly down my body from my neck, trailing across my midsection, down to my legs.

"I'm sorry, baby girl," whispered Zacky. His breath tickled me, and I giggled. "Don't hesitate to kick my ass."

I kissed him. "I wouldn't kick your ass. You know that."

He bit my neck one last time before saying, "Maybe Johnny wouldn't mind sharing."

He stood, gathered his clothes, and left. I curled up in a little ball and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, I'd like to send my wishes and prayers out to the family of Jimmy Sullivan, especially Leana and the guys. This has been a true tragedy, and the world has lost an amazing drummer and an all-around great guy. Rest in peace, Jimmy.

Second, I'd like to tell you guys that I'm probably going to take a break from this story, as it's very hard for me to write about someone who had such a huge impact on my life, personally, and the lives of thousands more. It's going to take me awhile, as there was a lot of Jimmy planned for a very long time in this story.

I hope you guys won't mind, and I hope you'll keep Jimmy in your prayers and thoughts.