Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

One Love

I stopped and sat down on a bench on the back side of our street. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of the city. I sighed a bit and looked around. No people. No cars. No movement. It was silent, and I liked it. Until I heard the squeal of tires come barreling around the corner. I looked up, and I saw a familiar car screech to a stop by me.

"Can I offer you a ride, ma'am?" said a familiar voice as the window rolled down. And Jacoby Shaddix leaned over the driver, Jerry Horton. I smiled.

"Coby," I chuckled. "How did you know it was me?"

"JC said you went for a walk," he replied. "I called ahead. We're here for the wedding. It's after Christmas right?"

"Yeah but that's not for a couple weeks," I said.

"Can't we just visit our friends?" said Jerry.

I stood up and opened the back door. Tony slid over next to Tobin, and I sat down. I said, "Well, thanks."

"So why were you walking alone?" Tobin asked.

"I just needed to clear my head," I said, hiding my bruised knuckles. "You know how it is, right?"

"Yeah," the guys all said at once.

When we got to the house, my parents had left. For that, I was glad. Johnny stood on the front porch, smoking, but he put it out when I got out of the car. I smiled and sauntered up to him. He kissed me, but we didn't say anything. Jacoby jumped on top of the car and jumped down on the other side, running toward us like a crazy man. Johnny and I laughed.

He opened the door and jumped into the foyer. We waited back for Jerry, Tobin, and Tony, and soon we joined Jacoby. Naomi stood in the doorway, beaming, in Jimmy's arms. I knew she was glad Jacoby was here. They had become good friends, texting each other like schoolmates. Jacoby shook Jimmy's hand in congratulations, and the others did the same. He took Naomi's hand and kissed the back of it.

"I'm glad Jimbo found himself such a wonderous girl as you, m'dear," he said.

Naomi blushed and said, "Thanks, Cobe."

The group moved into the living room, probably to introduce them to Naomi's family, and Johnny took the opportunity to take my hands.

"Lissa, I don't know what happened, and I don't think I ever will," he began. "I just want you to know that I'm here, and you can tell me anything you want." He looked down at my bruised hands. "You want something for this?"

I shook my head and said, "I just want to go to bed."

"Okay," Johnny replied. He kissed my forehead.

I hugged Naomi one last time, and then I hugged a very jealous Jimmy. Jacoby swept Johnny up in a man-hug, making me chuckle to myself. I hugged each of the Roach guys, even though I knew they would probably stay until tomorrow. Jennifer shot me a look that read, Your boyfriend is right there, you whore. I smiled sweetly at her. She never had liked me. I suppose I was a bit of an influence on her daughter, but it had obviously worked.

Johnny followed me up the stairs, and we stopped outside my bedroom. He looked past me.

"Well, good night, Liss," he said.

"You aren't staying?" I asked, a little surprised.

"I can. Only if you want me to, of course."

"Of course I want you to." I stood on my tip-toes and kissed his lips.

He smiled and said, "Alright. If I must."

We went into my room, but tonight I didn't want sex. He didn't mind it, and I was glad. I pretty much left all my clothes on and curled up into a little ball on my bed. Johnny rested his chin on my shoulder, and there we lay until morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Intro to a lot more. Coming soon! :D

Comments are awesome! I enjoy reading what you write. Here, have a cookie. *hands cookie*

Also check out my other stories. Please? :)