Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

A Little Piece of Heaven

We just stood there, holding each other and kissing. He smiled at me and planted another kiss on my cheek. I sighed and leaned closer into him. He held me tighter, and I never wanted to leave this spot. If I wanted to, I could have. But I knew the others would be looking for us. I was right, too, because after awhile we heard a knock on the door.

"Anyone in there?" somebody asked.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and said, "Come in!"

The door opened a crack, and Tobin peeked around the door frame. He smiled when he saw us holding each other, and he leaned back out the door.

"Found 'em!" he shouted.

Soon, we were joined by Naomi, Jimmy, Matt, Zacky, Brian, and Jacoby. Naomi immediately read the joy on my face, and she squealed. She ran up and practically leveled me with her hug, and I laughed happily with her. She jumped up and down, clapping her hands like a crazy schoolgirl.

Brian looked at Matt and said, "Did I miss something?"

Johnny took my hand and held it up so they could see. "We're getting married, guys!" he said before kissing me.

They all simultaneously grinned from ear to ear, and Matt pulled me in for a hug of his own. I smiled. We had some crazy friends, but I loved every one of them. Johnny was forced to shake hands in congratulations with all of the guys, with the exception of Jimmy, who pulled him up like a child and gave him the biggest hug ever.

I couldn't stop smiling, and my cheeks were beginning to hurt. Johnny wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled too. Nothing could be wrong.

"Let's get back out to the reception," said Naomi. "I'm telling everyone!"

I shook my head and laughed. She never could keep a secret like this. But we followed her back out to the table, and we all sat down. Naomi clinked her glass a bit and stood. The room grew silent, and she cleared her throat.

"First of all, I wanna thank all of you guys for coming out here to share this day with Jimmy and me," she began. "Old friends and new." Jacoby raised his glass to this, and he smiled. "It's been the best day of my life. In order to understand why, we have to go back to when I was eleven. The first time I heard Avenged Sevenfold. I knew they would have a part in my life, but I had no idea just how big a part that would be.

"When I got a call from Lissa, my maid of honor sitting here on my left, she told me she was living with Avenged Sevenfold. I didn't believe her at first, until I heard Zacky tell me she wasn't lying. I flew out, and there I met Jimmy. He immediately welcomed me, and I can't describe the love he made me feel." She leaned down to kiss Jimmy, and he gladly kissed her back. She stood back up and continued, "I never thought I could love anyone like I love Jimmy, but I do. And now I wish the same happiness for our best friends, Lissa and Johnny, who just got engaged!"

I blushed a bit, but Johnny kissed me and I felt a little better. Naomi held up her glass.

"So I wanna dedicate my little spiel, not to me and Jimmy, but to Lissa and Johnny and their little bundle of joy," she said.

Everyone followed her lead, and they held up their glasses and said, "To Lissa and Johnny."

I smiled and hugged Naomi. She was the best friend anyone could ask for, and I was lucky to have her. Jimmy took her hand and kissed her, and we all looked out toward the guests. They were smiling and having a good time, and I wished it to be the same at my own wedding. Naomi hugged me again.

"It will be this way for you," she said, reading my mind. "Trust me."
---------------------------------------------------------
Jimmy and Naomi stood up in the limo, both of them leaning up out of the sunroof. Naomi let her hair down, and they kissed. Everyone clapped and cheered for them, myself included. Naomi looked back out to all of us. She held up her bouquet and threw it.

Much like a cliche chick flick, I was the one who caught it. I held it up for everyone to see, and Johnny kissed me.

"Well, there's a shocker!" Jimmy laughed. He gave Johnny the thumbs up, and they both smiled.

Jimmy pulled Naomi's garter off and flung it out into the crowd. I didn't see who caught it, but it didn't matter. I had the bouquet, proof that fate exists, and I kissed Johnny.

As the limousine pulled away, we waved to Naomi and Jimmy. They kissed again, and I smiled. I felt Johnny squeeze my hand, and I looked up at him. He smiled, too, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed his lips against mine, and there we stood for a very long time. When we finally pulled away, the limo had left, and it had taken our friends with it.

I looked deep into Johnny's eyes and said, "I love you, Johnny."

"Lissa," he said, leaning close to me. "You have no idea."
♠ ♠ ♠
The end!

Yes I plan on doing a sequel, and I see I already have some subscribers. I'll try to get the first chapter of "Until The End" up tomorrow.

Thank you all so much for reading this, and I hope you enjoyed every chapter! This is dedicated to you guys for sticking with me, even when I didn't update.

More importantly, this is for Jimmy. We miss you.