Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

The Good Life

"Shhh," I giggled. "Matt, they're gonna hear."

Matt bit my neck, making my muscles tighten with pleasure. He looked up at me. "What's Syn gonna do?" he said. "I can take him."

His hands found the zipper of my shorts, but I pushed them away. He bit me a little harder. I wanted to scream, but I loved it. He tried again with my shorts, but again, I pushed him away. He growled a bit.

"Playin' hard to get or what?" he hissed in my ear. I put my arms around his neck.

"Not yet," I whispered back. "Let's go down to Jimmy's room."

In one swift move, Matt was carrying me downstairs like a mother would a child. Only Matt was certainly no mother, and I was certainly no child. He slammed me down on the bed, not too lightly, and worked my shirt off. He put his hands around my hips and slid my shorts off as well.

He pushed closer into me, and I felt every muscle in his body moving against my skin. This was only the beginning. He hadn't even gotten his own pants off yet, and I was still nearly gasping for breath. I felt his fingers sliding my panties down as he bit my lip. I moaned.

His pants and boxers eventually made their way off. When, I don't know, but I didn't particularly care. I just wanted him.

I ran my hand down the side of his body, but he took my hand and pinned it down to the bed. I tried again with the other hand, but he did the same thing. I felt his evil grin against my cheek, and I felt his breath.

"Who's playing hard to get now?" I said.

He shut me up almost immediately. I felt him inside me, and I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer into me.

Matt- a man of few words- didn't have to say anything. I felt it all when we were like this. My eyes met his, and I felt the connection I always did when I was around him- we were friends with many, many benefits.

We had to be quick, since he'd said he was just going to get a glass of water. It was definitely not as long as I wanted it to be, but I'd take what I could get. He kissed me and said, "Better head upstairs before they miss me too much." He winked, and I giggled.
--------------------------------------------------
Brian and I were sitting on the couch watching "Animal House" while Johnny was on the chair with his bass. Matt came in the room wearing only a towel- yummy. He'd been cleaning the paint off him, and I wanted so badly to join him and finish what we'd started. But I could feel Brian breathing on the back of my neck, and I couldn't leave him when he did that.

We all looked over to the doorway as Jimmy burst through. He was out of breath from running up and down the stairs. He held up the sign for us to wait and he'd tell us something.

"Hhhh-okay!" he shouted. "Why does it smell like someone's been having sex in my room?"

Matt and I exchanged glances, but we shrugged.

"No idea, bud," I said, standing up. As I walked past him, I patted his shoulder. "Maybe you should take things down a few notches."

Jimmy looked questioningly at me before smacking my ass and saying, "I knew it." He pointed at me.

I put my foot on the bottom step and looked over at the guys, who were all staring at me. "Syn," I said, "I'll be in my room." I bit my bottom lip coyly and raised my eyebrow at him.

"See you later, dudes," said Brian standing up.

I had these guys wrapped around my finger. It couldn't get much better than this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quickie sex scene with Shadows? Haaaawwwwtttt
More to come!
Comment!
Brownie points to those of you who've already commented!
I love reading what you guys say, haha!