Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

I Almost Told You That I Loved You

Brian lay facing me in bed. I stared up at the ceiling, pretending like we hadn't just had sex for the hundredth time this month. His fingers again made his way to my tattoo, and he smiled.

"What does it mean?" he asked.

"What?" I said.

"Your tattoo."

I looked down at the little raccoon on my shoulder and grimaced. It was a painful story. I knew he'd ask about it sooner or later. He'd waited long enough, I guess.

"It's supposed to symbolize a scavenger," I said. "I grew up having to fend for myself, to scavenge what I could. I was more of an adult than either of my parents were. So it's kind of like a little night creature coming out during the day now. It's who I am."

Brian was silent. I sat up on my elbow. He chewed on the inside of his cheek.

"But anyway," I sighed, drawing a line from his neck down the middle of his chest to his belly button. He smiled.

"I love it when you do that," he said. He kissed me, and I kissed him back.

The door opened. "Hey, Liss, you know where- whoa! Sorry!" exclaimed Naomi.

Brian and I immediately sat up. She quickly ran out the door and shut it behind her. I looked at Brian, and he looked at me.

"I'll get her," I said. I stood from the bed and grabbed my shorts and Brian's jacket. "I'll be back."

Naomi sat in the hall. When I came out, she started in.

"Lissa! I'm so, so sorry!" she said. "I didn't know you guys were... And I thought he was... Oh I'm such a retard!"

"Mimi, chill out," I laughed. "It's not like we were doing anything."

"But you were going to, and I interrupted, and I'm sorry! Just go back in there and do what you need to do."

I laughed again. "Let's go downstairs and have some coffee."

"But I don't drink coffee."

"Neither do I. Come on."

She followed me downstairs. Zacky and Johnny were sitting at the table talking, and walked my fingers across the back of Zacky's neck. He looked up at me.

"You and Junior need to tone it down up there," he yawned. "I couldn't sleep."

"Sorry dearest," I apologized to him and Johnny.

"What about you?" asked Johnny to Naomi.

She looked at him quizzically. "I slept fine."

"I never know how anyone except Jimmy sleeps in this house. He got the best room of all," grumbled Johnny.

"I sleep just fine, short stuff," I replied.

He frowned at me. "That's like the pot calling the kettle black. You're shorter than I am."

"Doesn't mean you're not short." I poked his side.

He rolled his eyes, and Naomi glanced between us.

"Lissa, can I talk to you?" she said.

I nodded and followed her out to the hall. She looked back into the kitchen to see if the guys were listening. They weren't, so she grabbed my shoulders.

"Johnny likes you, girl," she said.

I was a bit taken aback. Sure, Naomi was my best friend, and she knew everything. But I thought she was joking. I even laughed at her.

"You can't be serious," I snorted. "Johnny thinks I'm a slut."

"I know," whispered Naomi. "But he wants you. I see it in his eyes. He really wants to be with you."

"Stop bullshitting me," I demanded.

"I'm not," replied Naomi. "I'm serious about this."

I looked back into the kitchen. Zacky and Johnny were laughing. Johnny's laugh always made me smile. He was so sweet. But he never turned me on like the other guys did. He was just my friend.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Just pretend you don't know for now," whispered Naomi. "I gotcha covered, alright?"

I nodded and we went back and sat down.

Brian joined us a bit later, kissing the top of my head. I smiled at him, and he took my hand. He bent down to my ear.

"Let's go back upstairs?" he suggested.

I grinned evilly, and he led me back up to my room. Our clothes were off in a flash, and I let him play it up a bit. His lips strayed to any skin he touched, making me cry out in pleasure. His hands found the sensitive spots on my skin, and I shivered. I pulled myself up to him, but he still had a firm grip on me. I kissed him.

He pushed further into me, and I moaned louder. He let out an evil laugh against the skin over my heart, sending waves of ecstasy through my body. I loved-

No. I thought it everytime he was inside me, but I could never say it because it wasn't true. I didn't love him, and he didn't love me. We just loved the sex, even if we wouldn't admit it.

I ignored myself and put all my focus back on Brian, whose lips had now found their way to my breasts. I ran my fingers through his silky black hair. He was perfect in every way.
------------------------------------------------------
Sex never lasted long enough. Especially with Avenged Sevenfold. It was morning now, and I felt Brian tense up next to me. He was still asleep, so I put my pajamas back on and crept downstairs.

Jimmy and Naomi stood making pancakes in the kitchen. Naomi was giggling as Jimmy dipped his finger in the batter and attempted to feed it to her. Instead he hit her nose and sent batter flying back to the counter. I smiled, and I left them alone.

I turned around and ran smack into a shirtless Matt. He caught me as I began to fall backwards, and I leaned into him.

"You know I can't resist you when you're like this," I whispered, purposely letting my breath reach his skin.

He wrapped his arms around me. "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
I'll be back for another chapter tomorrow.