Sequel: Arizona Skyline

She Won't Kiss and Tell

16

I leaned back on the sofa I sat on at the boarding lounge. The window next to me was covered in dew. It was almost sunrise but the grey cloud blocked the sun, I couldn’t even see it.

‘The flight to London is delayed due to the weather, we apologize for the inconvenient.’, the woman over the PA announced. I sighed and fished out my phone out from my bag.

The wallpaper of the boys and I, before I left, appeared. It made me even sadder about them, rising to stardom. I didn’t want my own brother to forget about me, nor my friends.

“Hey, you okay?”, Victoria sat next to me and leaned back to the sofa also.

“Yea, I’m fine.”, I chuckled and hugged my hoodie tighter. “It sucks that the flight got delayed.”

She nodded and took a sip of her coffee. “Yeah, I just couldn’t wait till’ we get to step on London’s streets.”

“Oh really? Or you can’t wait to see the boys?”, I joked.

“Shut up!”, she laughed and nudged my ribs with her elbow. “I love British guys, but nah.”

“Or do you prefer someone named Gabe Saporta?”

“What? Amanda, he’s my best friend.”

“Okay.”, I laughed and cleared my throat. “But you can’t deny it that he likes to flirt with you.”

“I know, but still, it’ll be weird to date him, or even hook up with him. What’ll happen to the band after that?”

I nodded and suddenly my phone vibrated. I quickly unlocked the keypads and saw I got a text. It was a multimedia message and a video quickly played.

“Hey Amanda! We’ll miss you!”, Pat’s face appeared on the screen, and then, a hand pushed him away.

“Man-Ohh! Come back soon, cause’ we’re going south for New Year break!”, Jared exclaimed like a little kid.

And then my brother came on the screen. “Hey little sis, we’re in the van, on our way to New York. We’ll be playing the New Year’s Eve show in Times Square. It’ll be awesome, and I can’t wait to see you for break!”

“Hey, Mandy.”, Kennedy waved. “I don’t know what to say, but I’m totally looking forward for the break. The guys decided to go to Australia, and it means you’re going too, right? Can’t wait.”

I held my breath when I knew that his face would be on the screen. When Garrett sat down in front of the camera, he just smiled. “Hey Amanda, so I’m the last one to say this—“

“Hurry up! That’s my phone we’re using!”, Pat shouted, making me giggled quietly.

“Okay, Pat told me to hurry up. Anyway, I really can’t wait to spend times with you on break. Hurry back.”

After that, the screen went dark. I didn’t realize that I was crying, proving that my pessimistic wasn’t real. Victoria wrapped her arm around my shoulder and patted my arm.
“You’ll miss them, huh?”

I nodded as I wiped the tears away. “Yeah. I even already miss them now.”

“Are you sure you wanna come with us to Europe?”

“Are you kidding me? Yes, I want to. It’s just that, I miss them, and I can’t wait to spend the break with them.”

“Hey guys, the plane’s already boarding now.”, Nate exclaimed as he walked towards Victoria and I.

“Come on.”, Victoria stood up and lend her hand to me. I took it and she pulled me up. I quickly snatched my bag and hung it on my shoulder.

Nate wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the boarding gate. I leaned my head on his shoulder after we gave the security our boarding pass. We found our seats and I sat beside the window.

The orange rays burst out from the grey clouds and kissed my face. I sighed and leaned back to the chair. Nate intertwined his fingers with mine and I looked to him, smiling.

“Thanks for coming.”, he whispered right into my ear.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. “I’m glad I come along.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS DONE!
thank you all for the comments/reads/subscriptions
means a lot to me:3
anyway,this story reached 7 stars,AMAZING
check out my new John Ohh story i'll be posting after this, kay?
<3
P.S. should i make a sequel for this?