Sequel: Arizona Skyline

She Won't Kiss and Tell

02

I sat on the grassy lot, not too far from the stage with a can of red bull in my hand. The Maine was having their soundcheck and I couldn’t stand being in one room with Garrett.

“Hey, Amanda!”, Sarah called as she jogged to me.

“Hey girly.”, I smiled as she sat down beside me.

“So, why aren’t you seeing your brother doing sound check?”, she asked.

I shrugged my shoulder. “Personal issues.”

“Ugh, I hate those things.”

“I know. Can I tell you about it but promise don’t tell anyone else?”

She nodded. “Yeah, sure. I’ll keep it with my life.”

“Well, Garrett, the bassist, and I hooked up three years ago. He said he loved me but psh, he doesn’t want anybody to know.”

“That’s stupid.”, Sarah stated. “He should tell everyone else that he loved you!”

“He doesn’t want to. We were having a silent war ever since.”

“Kinda childish.”, she laughed. “But, I would do that if I were you.”

I nodded. “Good thing you’re agreed with me.”

“What?! We’re girls! We have to look up for each other!”
I laughed and bumped fists with her.
***********
“Mandy! Where have you been?”, John asked as I walked into the backstage.

“Hanging out with Sarah.”

He raised a brow. “Who’s Sarah?”

“Martin’s sister who’s in love with you.”

“What?”, he chuckled, but I can see a blush appearing on his cheek.

“Wait, are you blushing?”, I teased.

“No! I’ve never met her anyway.”

I rolled my eyes and suddenly, Martin clapped John’s back. “Hey dude.”

“Oh hey.”, John smiled.

“So, there’s a welcome-to-the-tour party at our bus tonight. You’re in?”, he asked John. John looked at me for a moment and I mouthed ‘yes’.

He nodded. “Okay.”

Martin smiled and bumped fists with him. “Sweet. See you guys later.”, then Martin walked away.

“So, you’re going to see Sarah, Martin Johnson’s hot sister, you better be ready.”, I laughed.

“You’re such a lesbo, Amanda.”, he rolled his eyes.

“Shut up!”, I slapped his arm.
********
I took a sip on my drink and sat on the couch. Boys Like Girls’ bus was crowded with bands. Garrett and I were exchanging glance and stare, but none of us wanted to talk.

“Hey, Amanda!”, John called. I looked to his way and he gave me a thumb up. I raised a brow and saw drunken Sarah on his arm, so I nodded.

“Having fun?”, Kennedy asked as I turned around.

“Well, not so much, actually.”

“Why’s that? You brother is having the time of his life.”

“And tomorrow he’ll be black and blue for sleeping with her.”, I laughed bitterly.

“You wanna get out of here?”

I nodded and let Kennedy pulled me out from the bus. We went to our own bus and walked inside. Everyone was gone, so we got the bus to ourselves.

“I need to change cause I smell like alcohol!”, I exclaimed as I walked to my bunk, getting the change. I grabbed some random clothes and walked into the bathroom. Its actually a white tank top and a booty short, so I put it on.

“Hey!”, I exclaimed as I jumped to the couch on the back lounge where Kennedy was laying down.

“Fuck, Mandy! Do you have to wear that when we’re alone?”, he grinned.

“Why? Am I pretty?”, I batted my eyes.

He sat up and moved closer. “You’re way pretty.”

Then, he leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. His arm slid into the back of my neck and the other one wrapped around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He shoved in his tongue and it met mine.

“What the fuck!?”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it's short,it's prewritten
anyways, thank you so much for the comments and subscribing:)
i have 2 comments, and can we make it 5 atleast? thank you!:D
and for the subscribing, 7?:)
THANK YOU!