Sequel: Arizona Skyline

She Won't Kiss and Tell

08

I ran out from the venue and to a local park. I needed some time alone, away from the boys and even from John. There were swings on the playground and I sat there, swinging back and forth.

This life couldn’t be so simple. I just realized I love one person, but I broke another one’s heart. Sometimes, I wish that I wasn’t John O’Callaghan’s little sister, or like this. I just wish that I was ugly, so no one would fall for me.

The sky started to darken up and fat droplets started to fall. I sighed, but I still stayed there. There was no feeling inside me to go back to the venue, nor the bus. I didn’t know what state or city we were in right now, but I didn’t care. I just needed to talk to someone.

I pulled my phone from my pockets, and dialed someone’s number.

Garrett

“Amanda!”, I kept calling out in the almost empty venue. The sets were done early because of the rain, and I was getting hopeless.

Suddenly, something buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and narrowed my eyes to my phone’s screen. Amanda.

“Mandy, where are you?!”, I asked as soon as I answered.

“A park outside the venue. Can you pick me up?”

“Okay, I’ll bring the others.”

“No!”

Did she say…no? “What?”

“Just go alone. Please.”

I nodded. “Okay, just wait for me.”, then I hung up. I ran out from the venue and asked one of the kids outside where was the nearest park. After I got the direction, I ran until the gate was in sight.

It was dark because of the rain, and I looked around. I found a figure, sitting on the swings. “Amanda!”

That person looked up and I could see her sharp green eyes from afar. She smiled and I walked towards her.

“Hey, Garrett.”, she smiled up to me. I crouched in front of her and she pulled me into a hug. It was awkward for me at the first, but my arms somehow were already around her.

Her body began to tremble in my arms and I stroked her hair to calm her down. “What’s wrong?”

“I broke up with Kenny.”

“Why?”, I asked. There was an emotional storm going inside my head. Some of it were happy because they broke up, but the other half was yelling at me, telling me to tell Amanda to go back to Kennedy.

She pulled away and wiped her tears with her already wet fingers. “I realized something.”

“Something what?”, I kept asking, and trying to get the hopefulness out of my voice.

“I realized I’m still in love with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER!
i'm sorry,because when i tried to continue,it felt...wrong,i feel like this is a chapter,but i'll try to update it again!