Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

Brotherly Attack

Teddy’s POV

Oh god no! Alex knows what I am? I turned to run after him and yelled his name. Dan rested a hand on my shoulder.

“Bro, he just realised. Give him some space.” Dan said.

“But the ab….” Dan shushed me. I knew what he meant – don’t talk about them, they might be here. I yelled Alex’s name out yet again in desperation. I ran down the road screaming his name. I knew Dan would grab me but I no longer cared. I felt a set of sharp teeth gauge into my calf and rip me to the ground. I was quiet. Blood lurked in a pool around me. I would try running again but I couldn’t get up from my lying position. Dan turned human and left me on the pavement. I didn’t care what would happen to me. I just wanted to die now.

Ed was walking outside and saw me. He took off his t-shirt and pressed it to my leg. I whined that I wanted to die. He picked me in his arms and flew (yes flew!) to the door. Then he dragged me inside and lay me on the floor.

Blood was pouring all over the wooden floors and Dan was in the corner quivering. I didn’t blame him. He was just a young wolf, he didn’t mean it. Ed was still holding his shirt to my leg. He was so close to me the smell of his blood was intoxicating but I wouldn’t drink. I couldn’t feel my leg, though I knew by the angle it was at that it was badly broken. More shattered even.

I didn’t want to go to hospital. The place made me feel weak, defenceless. I rubbed at my leg self-conciously. The blood wouldn’t stop and I felt so dizzy from the sight of much of my blood in a pool around me. I knew Ed and Ali would get me to hospital somehow. But not without an argument.

I screamed as dan, still in wolf form bit into my back. I knew what he was trying to say – don’t do anything idiotic. I felt cracks down my back as my body fell limp. He now must know I wouldn’t do anything.

Darkness pulled me under and I slipped unconcious, hoping the pain would be over when I woke up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commenttts :D *underlines*