Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

Found

Ali’s POV

I can’t belive that Dan broke Teddy’s back. I watched his body fall limp and unconcious after a few bites. When we saw he had passed out Alex had 999 on the phone in a flash, Ed and me tied a large scarf around Teddy’s leg and then flipped him onto his stomach. We held sheets to his back trying to stop the blood.

10 minutes later, just when we thought there was no hope, the ambulance arrived. They strapped him in and somehow we all were allowed to go with him. I stared at him… I would have hated to be Dan then.

Teddy came round on the way there. The paramedics kept touching his legs and asking if he could feel it. Teddy kept weakly saying no. Dan was sobbing that it was his fault that his brother was paralised though the paramedics assured him there was a spinal surgery that would fix it. Dan held Teddy’s hand and apoligised over and over.

When we got to A&E they rushed Teddy straight off to the operation theatre…

***6 hours later ***

Teddy came out of surgery. He was really pale and looked so fragile. Apparently it worked, but the real test would be when he woke up. Teddy’s eyes shuddered open. The doctor ran a few tests and decided in a few days Teddy would be fine – he could be discharged if we wished so. We nodded and he got Teddy into a wheelchair so we didn’t have to carry him. We got him home and laid him on the sofa.

I got the mop and cleaned up the big pool of blood, I hated cleaning; I was bad at it. The whole room reaked of blood. That’s when I realized… Alex was missing! I shouted for Ed to come with me and Dan to stay look after Teddy. We ran down a street yelling out his name. We skidded around the street to Alex’s house. We saw a man laid in a heap covered from head to toe in bruises and blood dripping from his knee. I thought Alex had a hobo outside his house at first until it groaned my name.

“Al?” It moaned.

“Oh My Lord! Alex?!” I yelled.

“It is you… Oh I was so stupid… Teddy scared me so I ran…”

“It’s okay Alex! God you probably caught pneumonia or something!” Ed cried. We hauled Alex back home between us. We opened the door and dragged him to his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
just for jessica :P stop nagging me for it now ;D commentz?