Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

Abbis

Kara’s POV

I had seen Alex so lonely and hurt. I normaly took stronger men, healthier. But I was getting hungry, anything would do. I felt bad every time I did the… process.. to someone but it was how I survived. Humans kill animals for feed why can’t I have one or two of them?…

**The day they found Alex**

I was walking past a massive house. It had elegant iron gates and beautiful gardens. I envied whoever lived here. I saw a man with brown hair laid next to the gates. He was covered in bruises, was he okay? I walked towards him curiously.

“Are you okay?” I asked, sounding as sweet as I could. The person shook his head.

“I got mugged, who are you?” It moaned.

“I am Kira, and you are?” I mumbled.

“Alex Davies…”

“Well Alex, it’s a pleasure to meet you! Do you want some help with the cuts?” I asked. He nodded and I started cleaning him up. We made light conversation but nothing important. I like him, he was the one.

**back to normal time**

Alex was the one. I had watched his friends take him away as I hid. The temptation to feed on them was stronger so I couldn’t face them. I was so starved. Alex was the one for me to feed upon, I knew it.

Teddy’s POV

I knew Alex loved the Abbis. It was obvious he was in love and I knew it was a trap. I don’t know how I just did. I spent a lot of time on the sofa thinking how I could save Alex from that atrocious monster. It was vile, to be kissed then to find out that your girlfriend was drinking your soul and then be killed. For her then to eat your body, it was gross!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? :D