Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

Homeless

Alex’s POV

I sat in the pub with Kira. I had looked up her name, it was japanese, it meant killer. That was not an apropriate name for her – she had turned my life around. Kira would never kill a living soul. Apparently her mother had died giving birth to her and her father had called her killer as he blamed her.

“So, you finished school yet?” She asked.
“God nearly! One more month then I have the choice to take a gap year – which I will!”
“Ahh, what courses you gonna take?” She asked laughing.
“Music for sure, and after the past few months I need a course in phycologicy!” I laughed.
“Whats happened?” She asked battering her eye lids at me. “Its personal.” I snarled and stormend off home. I loved Kira but that had sure hit a nerve.

Kira’s POV

My plan would never work if Alex was so gentle and soft centered! I rammed my head off the bar counter and walked out. I had no home to go to, I normally stayed with the souls I drank, and it was raining heavily.

I stood up and walked out into rain. My hair stuck to my back and I was so cold. I lay behind a bush and slept.

When morning came I was blue from the cold. I shivered unable to stand and walk to someplace warm. I saw Alex walking past like he did every morning; I let out a quiet moan. Alex looked to see what it was and saw me.

“Oh my lord, Kira!” He yelled in surprise, “Are you okay? What happened?”

“Its so cold Alex… I can’t get up… I’m homeless.” I said between shivers.

“Come to my house Kira you can’t stay out here!”

“Thank you…”

Alex’s arms supported my back and under my legs. He picked me up and carried me to his home. He rubbed at my ice-blue lips.

“God you’ve got hypothermia…” Alex complained. I shivered again. It was so cold… He took me upstairs to his room and laid me on the bed. He left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? :D