Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

Time

Dan’s POV

I don’t think the others will take it very well that I’m going out with Ducky. After all, Alex got a load of bother for going out with Kira, what if they don’t like Ducky? But I’ve watched her for years, she hasn’t hurt many people. She gets angry and hits people but not much more…
Unlocking the door I went inside, dropping my bag next to the door. Teddy came downstairs to meet me.

“Hi little bro! Did you enjoy being back at school?” He inquired cheerfully.
“Yeah, I really enjoyed it!” I grinned.
“What happened?” Teddy laughed.
“eh… Teddy… what’s it like if you’re in love?” I mumbled.
“Oh…eh…well its pretty amazing… you want to be around her… show her how much she means to you… do anything you can to help her…” He explained to me.
“Oh… well I think I love a girl from my class called Ducky…”
“ahh…” Teddy sighed and walked off, great. I knew it wouldn’t go well.

Ducky’s POV

I ran with the files and turned into the asylum. It was a child’s one and I was allowed out for school and friendships but not often. I sat in my room drawing images on the walls. I crossed out the one I had drawn last week, me meeting a werewolf. It had happened, just like all the other things do.

Emily’s POV

As soon as I had got round the corner I turned invisible. Luckily my clothes turned with me this time! I rushed down the streets carefully avoiding everyone, I was so late! I turned back to view as I ran to work. My mind was on Ed as I worked for the day with Jack’s Mannequin. I finished work and went home. I hung my camera on its peg by the door and picked the phone up to call Ed.