Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

Love, thats all it is.

Ed’s POV

My phone went off. I answered it in a rush dropping my mug of tea on my foot. Ow. Emily’s voice came from the phone.

“Oh, hi Ed! I just called to see… well to see if you wanted to go on a date sometime?...”
“Hi Emily! Yeah I’d love to! How about we go meet up soon?” I saw Alex come through the door drunk. “Actually, something’s just happened can I call you back?” I asked.
“Yeah that would be fine! Just don’t leave me waiting until I’m 90!” She said cheerfully.
“Bye!” I said and hung up running over to Alex.

“Woah mate! What’s up?”
“Kira and me went out. Vodka, Lots of it.” He giggled.
“God mate you know you shouldn’t have it.” I dragged him onto the sofa and gave him some coffee. “Where’s Kira?” I asked.
“She left after we kissed.” Alex giggled again.
“You kissed?!?! Oh Alex….” I moaned. I quickly kissed his lips to give him some energy the fastest way. He took it very bad.
“WHAT!??!? ED!??!!” Alex yelled. “I’ve got a girlfriend!”
“I … I didn’t mean it like that… I mean I… i… you’re everything to me…” I shuddered pretending to be sad.
“ Eh… Ed… I… you…. We…” Alex fumbled for the right words to say.
“Don’t bother. I’m not gay or bi. That was simply because I needed to see if you were sober yet!” I laughed helplessly and went to get more tea.

Ali’s POV
I sat in my room sad. All of the other lads apart from Teddy were in love. I was too but the one I loved would never return that! When you love your best friend it makes things complicated, and when your friends assume you’re straight, things get harder.

Alex had been pressing me all day to see if there was a girl I liked. I said I liked someone but it would never work. Alex had backed down. Teddy came into my room and sat on my bed.

“Eh Ali I want to talk to you…” Teddy said shuddering. “I…. I want you…”
“Well I’m here talk ahead!” I laughed.
“No… I want you. More than your voice. The parts I’ve never seen…” Teddy smiled.
“Teddy… I….” I mumbled. He couldn’t feel the same as me. Teddy’s lips gently kissed my neck and ended up joining with mine. It felt like a fusion, our souls meeting. Nothing could separate us. We kissed fervently until clothes were too much of an object between us. They were separating us. We undressed and well… its obvious where we went from there. That night was amazing. Until….

an amazing night later
I lay with my head rested on Teddy. He was still… in me. It had been painful, but worth it. The door creaked open and Ed stood in the door way shocked.

“Oh. Ed!” Teddy yelped, pulling the sheets over us.
“Eh… Teddy…. Ali…” Ed stammered before evacuating the room.

Teddy pulled himself from me before kissing me and getting dressed. I stood up aching after the nights activities and dressed. I looked in the mirror… There was a bruise blossoming on my cheek where I had fallen of the bed while we were kissing. It was tender. We dressed and went downstairs to explain to the guys…
♠ ♠ ♠
LOLZ i love this chapter :D